8th September 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

How to join part time Civil engineering in Dubai? Procedure to apply in the colleges of Dubai?

how to join the part time civil engineering, what are the procedures to apply the colleges in Dubai, the portions are tough this is my mail ID [email protected] please give me the information (chance),

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Dubai offering part time diploma in mechanical? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for part time civil engineering department? What is the procedure and qualification?
  3. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Which is the best study centre in Dubai? I am studying ICWA in Dubai
  5. Any colleges in Dubai offering part time degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies? What is the duration of the course?
  6. How to apply for Civil Engineering job in Dubai?
  7. How to study part time diploma in mechanical course in Dubai? I have completed ITI
  8. Colleges providing part time course in B.E in Dubai?
  9. Which are the colleges in Dubai in which I can do Mechanical Diploma course? Fee structure of it?
  10. How to join in B.Tech course while working in Dubai? What is the fee structure?
  11. Job opportunities in Dubai for B.Tech Civil Engineer? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. How can I apply for jobs in Dubai for Assistant lecturer post or any industrial job? Scope of M.Sc Chemistry in Dubai?
  13. How can I do Diploma in Electrical being employee in UAE?
  14. Admission in Civil engineering college in Dubai?
  15. Job opportunities in middle-east gulf countries specially in Dubai and Qatar for B.Tech part time student? Whether a candidate has to attest all documents from Gulf Embassy?
  16. How can I write MHT CET after appearing in 12th CBSE in Dubai
  17. Is it possible to do ICWA course from Dubai? What is the procedure and requirement for that? I am a graduate in commerce and working in Dubai
  18. Details and contact number of colleges in Dubai for Diploma?
21st January 2018, 03:48 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join part time Civil engineering in Dubai? Procedure to apply in the colleges of Dubai?

If you want to pursue part time civil engineering course so you should pursue one of these courses from National Institute of Engineering & Technology (NIET):-

> Diploma in Civil engineering in distance mode.
Entry requirement:- Student must have completed 2 year I.T.I. course.
Tuition Fees:- 47,500 INR per year.

> Bachelor in Civil Engineering in Distance mode.
Entry requirement:- Student must have completed 12th standard examination in Physic, Chemistry, Mathematics. or Diploma in relevant discipline.
Tuition Fees:- 60,500 INR per year.

*In order to join Civil engineering in NIET Dubai you should go through below mentioned link i.e. https://www.nietedu.co.in/UAE/Distance-Education-Diploma-in-Engineering-Dubai.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?