9th March 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the age relaxation for teachers job in government aided college?

iam working one aided college iam age crossed 41 year in gm any age relaxation is there for appointment

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit for Teachers in Government Schools?
  2. What is the difference between Aided school teachers income tax rules and Government school income tax rules?
  3. Can i get age relaxation in Delhi Government with OBC Certificate of UP?
  4. Age limit for Mathematics teachers for getting a job in state or central government? Procedure to get central government teaching job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  6. When is the PGT recruitment for upcoming year? What is the scope in M.Com?
  7. Age limit for government jobs? How can I prepare myself for government teachers job?
  8. Can I do M.A. in Maths from government aided inter college?
  9. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  10. What is age limit for lecturership in colleges? Is there any kind of relaxation in age for Government school headmasters?
  11. What is the qualification needed to become a district education officer
  12. How can I get jobs being 40 years of age in government or in public sector?
  13. What is the age limit for government teachers job?
  14. What is the age relaxation for lady teachers in KVS
  15. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  16. Can I apply for physical education teacher in Delhi government school with 17 years experience in Government aided school? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for TET exam after completing D.Ed?
  18. How can i join CID? I am HS pass student with 60% marks
31st January 2013, 09:20 PM
Lavsweety

Default Re: What is the age relaxation for teachers job in government aided college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam working one aided college iam age crossed 41 year in gm any age relaxation is there for appointment

i think teachers are age limit is above 60 years they are very hard workers.And my view this is very responsible job because students are core to society and students are based by the teachers.teachers are good students are excellent .
31st January 2013, 11:58 PM
Raghavendra G Devadiga
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the age relaxation for teachers job in government aided college?

We want the teachers relaxation age limit is increasing

There can be three reasons for increasing the retirement age of Professors to at least 65. Firstly, there is a dearth of qualified, committed and motivated teachers in the field of higher education. Young people with good academic background do not opt for teaching especially in the field of engineering. Secondly, the average life expectancy in India has gone beyond 65. So, there is no point in retiring an experienced person who is mentally and physically sound. Thirdly, a good number of teachers beyond the age of 60 may still be very active and contributing to teaching and research - they can be role models for the younger generation. Their presence among the young teachers could be a source of inspiration.

thank you
26th May 2020, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

age relaxation for aided school teacher of age 41 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?