1st January 2011, 10:10 PM
indu c

Forgot to sign on the MAT application form : Will they send back the form?

Respected sir,
i forgot to sign in the MAT application form which i have registered through online. It also contain a DD of Rs/1050. will they send back the application form for my signature?

Related Questions:
  1. Forgot to sign back-page of AIEEE form, what should be done now to avoid application form rejection?
  2. How to get Roll Number and Application Number of MAT if forgot to save? -- [New]
  3. How to get the MAT exam admit card if I forgot to photocopy the MAT form?
  4. Forgot my mat application form number :( -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will an incomplete E-Mail ID in VITEEE application form cause any problem?
  6. Forgot AFMC application enrollment number, how to verify whether my AFMC application form has reached the authorities?
  7. Last date of submission of MAT application form? From where to buy the form?
  8. Will my AIEEE form get rejected if I dont send it with parents sign?
  9. Forgot to attach a passport size photo with BITSAT form : What to do now?
  10. Will my form for IIT-JEE be rejected having forgot to attach 10th class certificate along with IIT-JEE application form?
  11. Forgot to take sbi bank po application printout
  12. How can I get my admit card in case I forgot to note the application form number?
  13. How to apply for MAT forms? From where to buy the application form?
  14. Will my AIEEE form be accepted if I forgot to take my father's signature?
  15. Forgot to put the Thumb Impression in AIEEE application form : Will my form get rejected?
  16. Procedure to change the name on the GATE application form?
  17. How may I know about my MAT registration number? I forgot to note down my registration number
  18. Procedure to apply for upcoming MAT Exam? List of colleges in Kerala considering MAT score? Validity of MAT score? Syllabus and tips to prepare for this Exam? How to get application form for this Exam?
2nd January 2011, 10:21 AM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

Default Re: Forgot to sign on the MAT application form : Will they send back the form?

hi...
your form will be rejected that's it,
its better if you send another form or contact the mat organizing board
all the best
2nd January 2011, 10:47 AM
sonu1234

Default Re: Forgot to sign on the MAT application form : Will they send back the form?

you contact MAT authority.you can get contact details from MAT official website.they guide you what to do. As you dont have sign the form there is very high probabilty for rejection.
2nd January 2011, 11:45 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Without sign means you do not authorized the data.I suggest you make a print out of the same data sheet and completely filled the required information and send it with an apology letter.Further more you can ask through telephone also.
2nd January 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Signature is an important part of the application and definitely it is required.
2nd January 2011, 06:07 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Don't wait for the MAT official to respond because you have committed the mistake not the MAT officials.so, try to contact the NAT official in order to correct your mistake.i think they will send the form for correction but i am not sure .
so,don't take risk .just contact them and correct your mistake. just hope for the best.
2nd January 2011, 10:49 PM
sivapriya.s.mba

hai,

don't worry for that. i will give you the contact number through which you have to deal with the authorities.

just call them and tell your problem and ask to make recovery actions through any other offices related to them near by your place or in chennai.

Phone:
011-40770300
URL:
http://www.aima-ind.org

* Address: All India Management Association Management House 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003, India
* Tel: 011 - 24645100 / 24617354 / 43128100
* Official Website URL: http://www.aima-ind.org/mat.aspx

all the best
2nd January 2011, 11:01 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know if you forgot to sign on your MAT application form then they will not sand it back.so i think it is batter to you to go direct to its head office and submit your complaint.
good luck.....
3rd January 2011, 06:37 AM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
Your form will be rejected if you does not sign on the form so it will be better for you to contact mat authority.
11th January 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

CAN WE SEND MAT FORM VIA COURIER?
20th January 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I've sent the Mat application form on the 14th of this month. But my application status is still not updated. According to the post office
s online tracking status, the post has reached AIMA on 16th Jan. It's 20th today and still my application has not been verified. I called AIMA helpline, but they don't have any information about my application yet. I'm really worried now. What should I do? can someone pls suggest how I can help myself now? Thanks in advance.
4th February 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

form submit by me on 11th jan-2011, aieee but till time not upload
17th November 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i forgot to sign the declaration form at the corner left of the mat form. will my form be rejected due to this? plz help...
9th April 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ganesh i forgot MAT register no how can that find
3rd November 2012, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

Forgot to sign on the photograph copy:What will I do?
28th February 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I forgot my form number. I need to check my MAT result. Kindly tell me what to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?