26th January 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Will my AIEEE form be accepted if I forgot to take my father's signature?

SIR, Unfortunately I Forget to get a signature of my Father on my Application form. knowing this IS my form Acceptable or Not? Except This my Application form is fully completed. please reply soon.

28th June 2011, 01:45 PM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form be accepted if I forgot to take my father's signature?

No, your AIEEE forms be rejected by CBSE admission officer because incomplete detail on your forms.
28th June 2011, 10:38 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Will my AIEEE form be accepted if I forgot to take my father's signature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR, Unfortunately I Forget to get a signature of my Father on my Application form. knowing this IS my form Acceptable or Not? Except This my Application form is fully completed. please reply soon.

Dear Friend,

Perhaps it will not possible to accept. Because as per the existing rules it is necessray.

It may be accepted if any clerical mistake is done by the person who is handing the form for further process.

So it is fifty fifty both side. All the best.

Regards,

Ramjash
29th June 2011, 12:38 AM
siddharthkathuria

i don't think they will accept it...you should contact them...they will give you some suggestion...my aieee form had a similar problem...though i put the thumb impression, their machine could not read it...and i got a letter from the department and i had to resend the letter by putting impression on a space provided...so don't worry,your problem will be sorted out..
30th June 2011, 04:38 PM
Sagar Keshari

yes your form will be accepted don't worry for it. or if you still have any dought then better in get a new form and refill it and submit it.
30th June 2011, 11:05 PM
naving

all the application related questions should be fill up correctly
31st December 2011, 04:55 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
How can you do this Mistake. Be careful while filling the form.
I am sorry to say that your for will be rejected because you form is incomplete.

You contact aieee unit on following address:-

The Joint Secretary (AIEEE Unit ),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2 Institutional Area IP Extension,
Patparganj, Delhi-110092.

Telephone : 011-22239177
011-22246095
011-22246087
Fax : 011-22246095
011-2223577

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?