25th June 2014, 01:46 AM
ria purohit

Am I eligible to give CDS exam? I am a student of 3rd year bachelor of engineering student

i am a student of 3rd year bachlor of engineering student.
weather i an elagble to give CDS exam durind my third year?????
i will be waiting for your sooner reply

25th June 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to give CDS exam? I am a student of 3rd year bachelor of engineering student

Sir, If finish M.Tech (Biotechnology). what kind of career offers are there? pls reply soon. Thank you
25th June 2014, 06:12 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to give CDS exam? I am a student of 3rd year bachelor of engineering student

No, you are not eligible to apply for CDS Examination. Pass out candidates or studying in the final year of degree course are eligible to apply. Being pre-final year candidate are ineligible to apply. Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized University is the minimum Education Qualification.

CDS i.e Combined Defence Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year. CDS Examination is conducted for admission into Indian Military Academy, Navy Academy, Air Force Academy and Officer Training Academy.

Military Academy :-

Credential : Degree from a recognized University.
Age limits :- 19-24 years.

Naval Academy :-

Credential : B.Sc degree with Mathematics or Physics from a recognized University OR B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University.
Age limits :- 19-22 years.

Air Force Academy :-

Credential : Degree from a recognized University and have passed Mathematics at Intermediate level OR B.E/B.Tech from a recognized University.
Age limits :- 19-23 years.

Officer Training Academy :-

Credential : Degree from a recognized University.
Age limits :- 19-24 years.
26th June 2014, 01:11 AM
Dharamjeet Chauhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ria purohit View Post
i am a student of 3rd year bachlor of engineering student.
weather i an elagble to give CDS exam durind my third year?????
i will be waiting for your sooner reply
after you get ur 7th sem. result , u can apply for CDS...but it depends upon ur choice for selection of the defence wings whether u must apply or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?