26th August 2011, 08:32 PM
varalakshmi Anand

Vacancy in southern railways for Civil Engineering students(First class with distinction)?

hi,i have passed civil engineering in fcd(first class with distinction).can i get information about the vacancy in southern railways.

30th January 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vacancy in southern railways for Civil Engineering students(First class with distinction)?

hi,i have passed civil engineering in fcd(first class with distinction).can i get information about the vacancy in southern railways.
7th February 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vacancy in southern railways for Civil Engineering students(First class with distinction)?

hi,i have passed civil engineering in fcd(first class with distinction).can i get information about the vacancy in southern railways

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/vacancy-southern-railways-civil-engineering-students-first-class-distinction-344756.html#ixzz1lhUZlfvg
23rd May 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i am doing final year civil engineering in periyar maniammai university from thanjavur,can i eligible for the railway exams,,and my percentage of mark is 8.67 upto 7th sem
23rd March 2014, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
Iam compleating BTECH CIVIL ENGINEERING 2012 at tamilnadu. I have 3 year experince (going on) building and DMC PILING FOUNDATION work and also now working at saudi arabia precast company ALRAASHID ABETONG PVT LTD. AS an wcvengineer ...i wish working in railway deparyment at india .bt how to apply and also how to writevexam from saudi arabia?

Thank you sir
17th May 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i m gayathri. i m completed B.E civil engineering 2014 with 82%.can have any chances for to place their jobs?
tnank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?