7th February 2011, 06:41 PM
Rajathalir

Can I apply for Allahabad Bank PO exam while having 7 years of experience in Civil Engineering?

Dear Sir,
I am civil engineering graduate and i have 7 years experience.can i apply the allahabad bank Po exam?.

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Allahabad Bank PO exam after Civil Engineering?
  2. Can I apply for Allahabad Bank PO exam after B.E. in Civil Engineering?
  3. What should I refer in order to prepare for Allahabad Bank exam? Previous years papers of Allahabad bank exam?
  4. Can I do M.Tech in Civil after B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  6. Is it possible to gain experience in civil engineering firm for 2 to 3 years
  7. Allahabad Bank PO Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for internship in core companies being a Civil student at Allahabad?
  9. Can I appear for Bank exams after (Polytechnic) Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  10. Possibility of pursuing Ph.D Civil Engineering in Chennai for M.Tech candidate who has 3 years of work experience?
  11. Previous year papers of Allahabad Bank PO exam?
  12. How can I get admission to study Part Time Civil Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU if having 5 years of working experience after ITI in Civil Draughtsman?
  13. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  14. Need guidance about doing Diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture at 41 years age?
  15. Eligibility for ICICI Bank Technical officer's post after 8.5 Years Experience in valuation and construction field & currently pursuing part time B.E (civil)?
  16. Is Allahabad universities offering Ph.D programme in Civil Engineering?
  17. Allahabad bank previous years question papers of PO exam?
  18. Course tenure and fee structure for doing BE in Civil as external student?
9th February 2011, 02:40 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for Allahabad Bank PO exam while having 7 years of experience in Civil Engineering?

Hello friend,

I don't understand why you want to switch from engineering to bank PO, in spite of having long 7 years of experience!

By the way, you are eligible to apply for the Bank PO exam, as you have done your graduation.

The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in theses exams is to have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

So you can write the allahabad bank PO exam.

Good luck!!
9th February 2011, 02:41 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for Allahabad Bank PO exam while having 7 years of experience in Civil Engineering?

Hello friend,

I don't understand why you want to switch from engineering to bank PO, in spite of having long 7 years of experience!

By the way, you are eligible to apply for the Bank PO exam, as you have done your graduation.

The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in theses exams is to have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Good luck!!
9th February 2011, 07:21 PM
diego
Banned

Well the eligibility criteria for Allahabad bank PO is
Minimum: Graduate with 55% marks for general and 5% relaxation for SC/ST
Age limit: i21-30 years as on 01-01-2011 age relaxation as per rules.
NOw you have the Degree.. however you haven't mentioned your age or
your graduation score.
So if you satisfy above criteria you will be eligible for the PO entrance exam.
SUGGESTED Books:;
R.S.agarwal reasoning book, Arun sharma's QUant and DILR as well as verbal books( upto level 2)
you can also use sites like
www.ibankexams.com
http://www.bankpo.com
you will find practice material sample papers and Information about more PO jobs.
9th February 2011, 08:37 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

if your age is between 21 years and 30 years as on 01.01.2011 and if you have 55% (50% for SC/ST/PC) in aggregate in graduation in any stream, then you are eligible.....otherwise not.
19th February 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

im an engineering student final yr from ece branch.i have got a job in cts.bt i malso interested towards banking sector.so can u plz suggest which field will be better ,cts or bank?
19th February 2011, 08:05 PM
shilpa4

hi i am an ece final yr stdent who got a job in cts. bt i m also interested towards banking sector. so plz suggest me,which field will be better for me,cts or bank?
28th February 2011, 08:07 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I apply for Allahabad Bank PO exam while having 7 years of experience in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im an engineering student final yr from ece branch.i have got a job in cts.bt i malso interested towards banking sector.so can u plz suggest which field will be better ,cts or bank?
hello friend...

Congrats for being placed in CTS... now to your question which field is better cts or bank??? according to me as computer science student i will vote for you to be CTS cause you have lot of opportunities there when compared with work in bank and salary matters a lot, i mean CTS will be paying you the double amou nt which you get in bank when joined as a fresher.... anyways friend at the end of the day its your interest so if you feel you will do good with the work in bank then just go for it.......

All the Best...:
12th March 2011, 06:17 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Eligibility Criteria for Bank PO Exam:
•Candidate must be citizen of India.
•Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.
•Candidate must be above 21 years of age and must not be more than 30 years of age.

If you fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria you are eligible for the exam......
30th April 2012, 07:39 PM
onest

You want to switch from engineering to bank PO, in spite of having long 7 years of experience!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?