17th January 2011, 05:41 PM
GayathriAnand

Procedure to join M.Tech(IT) course? Is correspondence a good option for M.Tech than regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?

what is the procedure to join MTECH(IT)?
Is correspondance a good way to do mtech than the regular classes?
what are the best colleges in chennai which offer MTECH in correspondance?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join M.Tech? Is correspondence a good way to do M.Tech than the regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  2. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  4. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  5. How can I join M.Tech correspondence?
  6. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  7. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  8. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
  9. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  10. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  11. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  12. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  13. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  14. List of good colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence?
  15. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence from VTU? -- [New]
  17. Is correspondence M.Tech valuable? Which are the top colleges in Chennai? Is it necessary to write any entrance for correspondence MBA or M.Tech?
  18. Which colleges provide M.Tech correspondence?
19th January 2011, 05:57 PM
henzss

Default Re: Procedure to join M.Tech(IT) course? Is correspondence a good option for M.Tech than regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?

procedure- must be a btech in IT/CSE/mech
if wanna study in india.give ur entrance for colleges u prefer......infact fill most of them!need to giv CAT
no definetely u need to attend t regular col ,cos mtech is all about practical n reaearch work and cannot be done in absence of it
colleges in /around chennai
institute of coimbatore
vit,vellore
srm university
10th February 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join M.Tech(IT) course? Is correspondence a good option for M.Tech than regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?

i would like to know about procedure for doing m.tech as corespondence in jntu hyderabad
24th February 2011, 08:13 PM
chinudey20

You should have a B Tech degree in any of the branches.
After that give GATE exam conducted by IIT to get admission into M Tech courses. After getting score card you can apply for any preffered college in Hyderabad.
26th February 2011, 06:02 AM
Unregistered

mtech in SRM University good or bad??????????
13th March 2011, 09:34 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Procedure to join M.Tech(IT) course
procedure- must be a btech in IT/CSE/mech
if wanna study in india.give ur entrance for colleges u prefer......infact fill most of them!need to giv CAT
no definetely u need to attend t regular col ,cos mtech is all about practical n reaearch work and cannot be done in absence of it
colleges in /around chennai
institute of coimbatore
vit,vellore
srm university
You should have a B Tech degree in any of the branches.
After that give GATE exam conducted by IIT to get admission into M Tech courses. After getting score card you can apply for any preffered college in Hyderabad.

good luck
14th March 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to do M.Tech in IT thru correspondance , suggest me the best colleges & is this be valuable- sun
9th April 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to do M.E/M.Tech(Mechanical) through Correspondance,can u suggest me the colleges around Chennai
26th May 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

for correspondence M tech,is necessory applay for GATE?
26th May 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

correspondence college are better then regular college
27th May 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mtech in the stream of it or cse branches but can u give the details of fees through management quota otherwise how much rank should i get in tancet exam
2nd June 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi i want to do M.Tech(power electronics) i have 1 year experience in teaching field how much cost it will for completing course?
7th June 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

I want to do M.tech(cse).without GATE what is the procedure i need to follow.
I want to join in Chennai.and also suggest regular/Distnce course s best.
10th June 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.tech in satya bama engg clg in chenaai. so tell me proceture & any suggistion for me (how can) ?????
5th July 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

after completed b.tech correspondance for m.tech can do in regular
30th January 2012, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Presently am working in an IT company.But i wish to study M.tech.If i complte M.Tech will i get Professor job in good colleges?

Thanks.
1st March 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi i want to do M.Tech(power electronics) i have 1 year experience in teaching field how much cost it will for completing course?
Evenn you have a one year experience in teaching, the fee will be remained same.
Thanks
Karthik
2nd March 2012, 11:37 PM
aarti_srivastava

You should first apply for GATE exam, then after clearing exam you can take admission in MTECH.

Regular will be best than correspondence
4th June 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

when the gate exam starts?
how can i apply for it?
27th October 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join M.Tech(IT) course? Is correspondence a good option for M.Tech than regular classes? Best colleges in hyderabad for M.Tech correspondence?is it need to go to classes daily?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?