31st March 2012, 08:30 PM
Yallappa B Saunshi

How to join Ph.D for further studies in CFTRI, Mysore? Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship for Ph.D programme

I completed M.Sc. in Biochemistry and qualified GATE Exam 2012. I will to join Phd for my further studies in CFTRI, Mysore. So I want to know the procedure for how to apply the GATE fellowship for my Phd programe.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Ph.D Fellowship programme without CSIR and GATE?
  2. What is the procedure followed for joining Ph.D Management course?
  3. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore?
  4. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D? -- [New]
  5. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  6. When and How to join Ph.D course?
  7. How can I do PhD in fellowship without qualifying CSIR and GATE?
  8. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  11. How to join Ph.D after completion of M.Phil in Botany? How to get Fellowship for Ph.D?
  12. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
  13. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  14. Procedure of admission for PhD programme in IISC and financial support?
  15. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  17. Qualification required for Doctor in Literature? When the admission will take place?
  18. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
2nd April 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Ph.D for further studies in CFTRI, Mysore? Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship for Ph.D programme

please reply me for the above question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?