31st January 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

When and How to join Ph.D course?

I sri hemanta adhikari recently qualified for net exam in comparative religion sub. I want to apply for phd programme in india university quickly.

When & how can i join for phd programme?

Plz inform me.

Related Questions:
31st January 2015, 05:21 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: When and How to join Ph.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I sri hemanta adhikari recently qualified for net exam in comparative religion sub. I want to apply for phd programme in india university quickly.

When & how can i join for phd programme?

Plz inform me.
Those candidates who are interested to join in PhD course, must satisfy the below criteria,

PhD Eligibility:-

- Applicant must have passed the Master's Degree Examination from recognized University with minimum 55% marks. Up to 5% relaxation will be given to the candidates who are belonging to reserved category students.

- Admission is based on entrance exam and personal interviews & group discussion which is organized by respective university.

-> Those candidates who are already qualified in UGC NET entrance can directly get admission in PhD course.

Application and Fees details for the above course can be downloaded from the official website of respective university. Since, you have already qualified in UGC NET entrance exam so you can get admission in PhD based on your NET exam score.
31st January 2015, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and How to join Ph.D course?

The Ph.D admission notification is released by the respective University every year and you can apply for it. You have qualified NET and you will be eligible for admission in a Ph.D course without appearing for any entrance exam.

Those who don't have NET/SLET score have to appear for the entrance exam for getting admission in a Ph.D program. NET qualified candidates are preferred for admission in top colleges. Just keep yourself updated for the notification of the University in which you want admission for your Ph.D program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?