6th April 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the CET application form in the colleges?

when will we get cet application forms in colleges...please tell me the date

5th November 2012, 06:39 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will I get the CET application form in the colleges?

Normally, the forms are available in PSU banks and you can also download it from the official website of the respective CET exam websites. To know about the dates you need to specify for which CET entrance exam are you seeking the information.

You must know that CET exams are conducted by various boards in different states. Hence, i would advice you to check the dates on the official website of the respective board which conducts the exam.
5th November 2012, 06:40 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: When will I get the CET application form in the colleges?

Normally, the forms are available in PSU banks and you can also download it from the official website of the respective CET exam websites. To know about the dates you need to specify for which CET entrance exam are you seeking the information.

You must know that CET exams are conducted by various boards in different states. Hence, i would advice you to check the dates on the official website of the respective board which conducts the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?