9th April 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

From which bank should I collect the form of MCA entrance?

Please inform the designated United Bank of India's Branch from where form can be collect?
Also inform whether form can be filled-up on-line ? if it is, the web address. Thanks

25th April 2012, 03:50 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: From which bank should I collect the form of MCA entrance?

Your question is incomplete. For which institutions/university to want the form for the MCA degree course? You haven't mentioned it. Moreover, you need to mention the name of the state/city to get the address of the Union Bank. Normally when the forms are distributed to banks it is sent across all the branches In India, particularly in the city where they have examination centers.

I would advice you visit the official website of the institutions/university, if you want to get the address of the branches where you would get the forms. I would also like to inform you that forms for admission are not available in Banks. It would be available on the website or in the institutions/university. The entrance examination forms are normally available in banks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?