7th February 2011, 04:36 PM
maaheen

Forms for M.Sc (Biotechnology)? syllabus for the exam?

I have done Bsc in Medical Microbiology. I want to take admission in Msc Biotech? Hw I can download form or from where I can collect the form and what is the sylabus for the entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  2. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  3. From where can I do coaching for MSc Integrated Biotechnology exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  4. What's the examination date of PET? How may I get syllabus for the same? I am studying in M.Sc(biotechnology)
  5. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  6. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  8. When are the forms for MSc Biotechnology available?
  9. Forms for M.Sc (Biotechnology)? syllabus for the exam?
  10. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  12. MSc Biotechnology syllabus and eligibility criteria for admission in MSc Biotechnology? Previous 10 years question papers?
  13. Syllabus of MSc Final Year Biotechnology of UOR?
  14. Masters courses after B.Sc biotechnology? Forms and Syllabus for M.Sc. in Genetic engineering and forensic sciences?
  15. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  16. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  17. What is the Syllabus for MSc Biotechnology?
  18. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
7th February 2011, 06:12 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

Default Re: Forms for M.Sc (Biotechnology)? syllabus for the exam?

hi..
thsyllabus for msc biotech entrance is physics, chemistry and maths of 12th level and biology of graduation level...
jnu,mku,devi ahiliya..and many more college provide msc biotech..

all the very best for the future...
7th February 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

is there is any job opportunity for b.tech (biotechnologist) ,in chennai ?
7th February 2011, 07:24 PM
aanshu

better u appear for jnu msc biotech combined entrance exam held in may.
and visit for various site also.
there are so many entrance exam for various university like- aiims,pondicherry university,pune univ,du,mku,dav,lukhnow univ,jamia milia,iisc etc.
if u dint get then reply me i will tell u the details.
[email protected]
18th February 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the date of Msc entrens form of Biotechnology
25th February 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I have done Msc in applied microbilogy..i want to do Phd in pondi univ..what is the syllab to write the entrance exam?and also i want to knw the syllab for JNU...
26th February 2011, 08:57 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Forms for M.Sc (Biotechnology)
jnu msc biotech combined entrance exam held in may.
and visit for various site
there are so many entrance exam for various university like-
aiims,pondicherry university,pune univ,du,mku,dav,lukhnow univ,jamia milia,iisc etc.
the syllabus for msc biotech entrance is physics, chemistry and maths of 12th level and biology of graduation level

good luck
13th March 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

pls tel me the date of entranc form.... n some books 4 the prepration of entrance exam form..
14th May 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ARE THE COLLEGES WHERE ADMISSION THROUGH ENTRANCE FOR MSC BIOTECHNOLOGY OCCURES PLS TELL ME THE DATE OF TEST AND SYLLABUS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?