13th June 2011, 02:48 AM
pankaj111.

How may I take admission in IP university? What's the applying procedure? I'm interested BCA

dear sir/mam m doing b.com from panipat[haryana].i m not satisfied in doing b.com. so plz sir help me and i want to take addmission in ip university plz tell from where we collect the b.c.a form and tell me the whole procedure and date of form which form i want to collect of b.c.a thank you pankaj bajaj

Related Questions:
  1. How may I take admission in IP university? What's the applying procedure? I'm interested BCA
  2. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  3. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 63% in 12th? Procedure and the entrance exam?
  4. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  5. Can I get admission for BCA course in IP university without having Maths in 12th? Procedure to take admission?
  6. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  7. How to get a government job after BCA?
  8. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does IP university offer M.Com?What is the procedure to take admission in IP university for M.Com
  10. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities?
  11. BCA course is available in Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Can I go for bank exam after passing BCA? What is the procedure for it?
  13. Which course should I opt after 12th commerce with Maths?
  14. When does the admission starts for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for applying in SAU University?
  15. What's the procedure for getting admission in colleges under Gujarat University?
  16. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  17. Which university is better in Chandigarh for BCA?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for applying M.Com in Mumbai University? -- [New]
7th June 2015, 01:33 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How may I take admission in IP university? What's the applying procedure? I'm interested BCA

IP university provides admission on the basis of their own entrance test held in university campus. first of all you need to appear in the test so just fill up the forms online on its official website choose the desired course (BCA)

Then you will get admission in the colleges of IP on the behalf of marks you scored in the test means toppers get admission in top colleges first

It's entrance test is based on CBSE pattern and 12th class syllabus ,MCQ questions are asked in the test with four choices of each question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?