2nd August 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job after completing diploma from Civil from RVDU(Distance Learning)?

respected sir
my father was expired,he was an govt jE and his seat is empty for me
and i have completed diploma from civil from rvdu(by distance learning)
so ,now please tell me that in this case can i get this govt job??

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering from Assam University
  4. How to complete degree along with Government job after completing Civil diploma course?
  5. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
  7. How to do B.Tech Civil after completing 3 years diploma course in government of UP? I am working in government sector in UP
  8. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. How to get a government job after completing diploma in civil engineering with 86%
  10. Can I apply for government or non government job after completing diploma in Electrical engineering from Baroda Branch?
  11. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  12. How can I get a job after completing diploma in civil?
  13. what aer the government job openings in AP after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering
  15. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for Government Jobs having completed Diploma in Civil through Distance Learning?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
29th December 2011, 10:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after completing diploma from Civil from RVDU(Distance Learning)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir
my father was expired,he was an govt jE and his seat is empty for me
and i have completed diploma from civil from rvdu(by distance learning)
so ,now please tell me that in this case can i get this govt job??

In some government offices and department the job of the father goes to his son/daughter, if something awful happens to the father under severe circumstances, but then again the job is only given if he has the adequate qualification which makes him eligible for that post.

Your question lacks proper information. As this is a sensitive case anything said on assumption would be critical for your career. One hand you say that the seat is 'empty for you', (kept reserved for you) and on the other hand you inquire whether you would get the job or not. This is quite contradictory itself .

Please provide us proper information regarding your father qualification, job department and his expertise together with yours. This will help us guide you better
29th July 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a government job after completing diploma from Civil from RVDU(Distance Learning)?

I am a diploma engineer in MPPGCL Birsinghpur & I have passed B.Tech. (Mech.) from R.V.D.U. in this year.
Is the R.V.D.U. is approved with UGC ? Can i get promotional benifit in my parent organisation MPPGCL?
29th July 2012, 12:18 AM
kshirsagarmk

Can i get promotional benifit after completing my B.Tech ( Mech.) from RVDU in my parant organisation MPPGCL. Presently i am a diploma Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?