12th January 2011, 10:45 PM
shubheksha roy

How should I apply for training in ISRO and DRDO while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

hello..Iam a B.Tech third year student and want to do training from BEL,Delhi
ISRO or DRDO.Please tell me how should i apply for my training.please send me some links where i could post my resume.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year?
  2. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  3. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  4. Organisations for summer training in research projects for btech 3rd year students?
  5. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  6. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in DRDO for B.E. 3rd year candidate?
  7. Procedure of taking training in DRDO?
  8. How to do summer training from DRDO Jodhpur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year
  9. Procedure to apply for DRDO recruitment? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year
  10. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  11. Criteria to take 6 months training in DRDO?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. How to do my training of 3rd year from ISRO? I am from electronics and communication branch
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing training in ISRO while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electronics?
  15. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  16. Summer Training in ISRO for 3rd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  18. Vocational training in DRDO, IBM and TCS? How to apply? -- [New]
28th June 2011, 12:32 AM
ramachandara

Default Re: How should I apply for training in ISRO and DRDO while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

see if you want to get the training in ISRO or DRDO either you should have any of the blood relation who is working their. So then only you can get the opportunity for doing training their and if you want to do training in BEL you should have either completed your diploma course or your engineering course and you need to take the application form from the Bel and you need to fill and submit over their after that you need to do for one year training in the Bel with a stiffened of 3000 rupees
22nd October 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for training in ISRO and DRDO while doing B.Tech 3rd year?

when drdo provide training to the b.tech student
15th November 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi,I am a B.tech 3 year student (cse) how can i apply for 6 month training in drdo mohali???
7th February 2013, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

hello..Iam a B.Tech third year student and want to do training from
ISRO or DRDO.Please tell me how should i apply for my training.please send me some links where i could post my resume.
3rd April 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

hi i m a student of b.tech i want to do my industrial training from isro. how could i?wats the procedure ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?