15th November 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for DRDO recruitment? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year

Hello........... I am percueing in btech 3rd year cse.I wanna know the procedure to apply the DRDO recruitement form.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for DRDO if I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  4. Procedure to apply for Project in DRDO being a candidate pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech in ECE?
  5. Procedure of taking training in DRDO?
  6. Organisations for summer training in research projects for btech 3rd year students?
  7. How to do mini project in DRDL or DRDO in Aeronautical branch?
  8. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year?
  9. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Recruitment procedure in companies like TCS & CTS for B.Tech (ECE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Mini Project in DRDO being a candidate of pursuing BE in Chemical Engineering?
  12. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in DRDO if pursuing B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year from Deemed University? Age limit to apply for female candidate?
  14. Procedure for pursuing Summer Internship in DRDO while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  16. What is the procedure to do internship in DRDO? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for DRDO pursuing final semester of B.Tech course?
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?
23rd April 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for DRDO recruitment? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year

Kindly advice me to take on six months training in research work on electronices connected with military weapon system or the air crafts/avonics
28th May 2013, 10:52 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for DRDO recruitment? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello........... I am percueing in btech 3rd year cse.I wanna know the procedure to apply the DRDO recruitement form.

To apply for DRDO Assistant Engineer Exam,you will require to meet these Eligibility conditions :-

Academic qualification :-
~You should have a 4 year's bachelor Engineering degree from recognized university.
~Your Engineering stream should be Mechanical/Electrical/Information Technology/Computer Science/Aerospace.

Marks :-

~Your minimum CGPA should be 6.5 for General and OBC Category.
~For SC and ST Category minimum CGPA should be 5.0 .

~Minimum age should be 21 years.
~Age should not be above 35 years.

Exam Pattern :-

• Total duration for exam will be 3 hours.
  • Questions will be divide into 2 sets.
  • Each questions will be of 2 marks.
  • For each wrong answer there will be 0.25 Negative Marking.
  • Each set will include 50 questions.
Syllabus :-

PART A

• General Knowledge.
PART B

• Logical Reasoning .
  • Spatial Reasoning.
  • Concept Formation .
  • Abstract Reasoning.
  • Numerical Reasoning.
For Official website -->> Click-Here .

13th January 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

is btech IT STUDENT HAVE A chance to join in DRDO?
24th April 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

i m doing bsc. with physics...i want to join DRDO which test i have to clear ,which books should i prefer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?