8th November 2016, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Vocational training in DRDO, IBM and TCS? How to apply?

Sir/Mam, I am a student of 3rd year and want do to training can u please guide me? I am looking for companies like DRDO, IBM and TCS to apply? Is it possible? Can you please give me the complete information on the same soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  2. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  3. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  4. Eligibility criteria for IBM and TCS
  5. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  6. Information about vocational training in HR from DRDO?
  7. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  8. Will I be allowed to do vocational training from DRDO after B.Tech 4th Semester IT?
  9. How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?
  10. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship training in companies like infosys, tcs, ibm, wipro and oracle?
  12. Does DRDO offers Vocational Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Vocational Training at IBM being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  16. When should I apply for vocational training in IIT? When it happens?
  17. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle?
12th November 2016, 08:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vocational training in DRDO, IBM and TCS? How to apply?

You should visit the official website of the above mentioned companies and apply for the internship program by filling up the application form and providing the required details and documents asked for.

You should check the eligibility criteria in the prospective company and see if you are eligible to apply for it or not. If yes, then you should proceed further with it.
4th January 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vocational training in DRDO, IBM and TCS? How to apply?

I have completed My intermediate (vocational) in Electrical technician, Can I get a job in DRDO or defence sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?