25th April 2012, 11:27 PM
mintujain14

What should I do after doing BCA from IP university? I am a commerce student

sir i want to do bca from ip university .... nd m commerce student.... bt i dnt hv a maths in 12th... so what will i do.... plz answer my quesion...

6th May 2012, 08:28 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after doing BCA from IP university? I am a commerce student

It is compulsory to study mathematics as a subject in 12th class to apply for BCA course. Since you have specified that you don’t have mathematics in 12th class you are not eligible for BCA course. There are several other options after 12th class in commerce. You can apply for B.Com course. If interested, you can also apply for LLB course if you qualify in CLAT exam. Some of the other recommended courses are BBA, BBM etc. CA, CS, ICWA etc are also good course options after 12th class.
12th June 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after doing BCA from IP university? I am a commerce student

What is the cost of doing BCA?
25th July 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

can i admission in ip university after 12th commerce without maths but i have ip
26th July 2012, 09:08 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: What should I do after doing BCA from IP university? I am a commerce student

HELLO DEAR,
It is compulsory to study mathematics as a subject in 12th class to apply for BCA course. Since you have specified that you don’t have mathematics in 12th class you are not eligible for BCA course. There are several other options after 12th class in commerce. You can apply for B.Com course. If interested, you can also apply for LLB course if you qualify in CLAT exam. Some of the other recommended courses are BBA, BBM etc. CA, CS, ICWA etc are also good course options after 12th class.

ALL THE BEST!!!!
26th July 2012, 05:32 PM
samatha89
Member+

Since you have specified that you don’t have mathematics in 12th class you are not eligible for BCA course. There are several other options after 12th class in commerce. You can apply for B.Com course. If interested, you can also apply for LLB course if you qualify in CLAT exam. Some of the other recommended courses are BBA, BBM etc. CA, CS, ICWA etc
27th July 2012, 01:04 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiiii....!!!

-->since you have specified that you don't have mathematics in 12th class.

-->you are not eligible for BCA course.

-->there are several other opyions after 12th class in commerce.

-->you can apply for B.com course.

-->if interested you can also apply for LLB course if you qualify in CLAT exam.

-->some of the other recommended courses are BBA,BBM,CA,CS,ICWA etc.

all the best...go ahead!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?