17th March 2012, 11:33 PM
aishwary21

How to prepare for IIT in last minute?

Sir,
please suggest some important tips for final revision. ...please give me the tips

18th March 2012, 07:48 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IIT in last minute?

Hi dear............
To prepare for IIT exam you have to very serious in your study time , i am providing you list of best books from where you can prepare for your exam........

The eligibility criteria for this exam ......

Good luck...........
18th March 2012, 11:34 AM
monu592

Smile Re: How to prepare for IIT in last minute?

dear friend
you have only one month to appear in examination , so i will sujjestyou to do only model question papers.... for increase in efficency....
no need to detail study of any topics now,,,
first analysi which topics are most imporant (carrying maximum number of question in exam), and pay more attention on such topics...
to qualify the examination you need strong fundamental concepts...so, paymore attension on it ..
and good luck.
18th March 2012, 11:39 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishwary21 View Post
Sir,
please suggest some important tips for final revision. ...please give me the tips
hi!!

final revision is of utmost importance before giving exam in any field,firstly proper preparation should be the focus,ensuring that you are not going for any shortcuts.so there is the same for revision

or

you can say the need of Final revision is crucial

some tips for final revision before IIT-JEE Exam

-since this exam is considered the most difficult engineering entrance exam for the undergraduates

-time management is cucial.

-provide time to all the subjects not as their difficulty level but as your difficulty level in the subjects.

-focus of revision of concepts in physics

-for chemistry inorganic read as much as you can.

-for physical the paper doesnot comes difficult if you see and compare it with past 10 years.

-for organic revise whatever you have done till now.

-it is not the time to start something new for an exam like IIT-JEE

-if it would have been an exam like AIEEE surely I will have suggested you to even start preparing a new topic even few days before the exam.

so,

"revision ,time management and proper planning are crucial at this time "

hope this helped you............

with regards
roknits
18th March 2012, 12:16 PM
himanshu verman
Junior Member+

buy arihant books of 40 days course of physics, chemistry and maths. revise the book thorougly, do each and every mcq questions and i am sure you will be able to clear IIT entrance exam in last minute..
27th October 2013, 10:26 AM
ASHISH SHISHA

Smile Re: How to prepare for IIT in last minute?

IITJEE ……Hmm …..how many days left …?

Count yourself…

Those who are thinking that it's impossible to crack JEE in 5 months here is a short, true story about a boy who was able to crack JEE by preparing sincerely for 3 months itself.

There was a boy named Anirudh who woke up on a day when IITJEE forms were out. It was November.Anirudh was regretting about the time he wasted. He was not at all prepared for JEE.Not even the basics.

But the positive thing about Anirudh was that he never gave up and said to himself that "there is no gain without pain". I will crack JEE in 4 months of preparations.

You won't believe guys he kept his mind on cracking JEE in 3 and a half month and worked sincerely for the exam. He studied 10 to 12 hours daily and increased it to 12 to 13 hours after January.

He even studied board exam portion too since he had to answer his boards in the same year.

Anirudh was very weak in physics and had forgotten 11th mechanics and chemistry organic. He was proficient in maths only till board level.

But inspite of all these hurdles he kept his cool and started the preparations all over again right from the beginning.

So how he started….

Physics

He read NCERT book of physics as fast as possible and completed it in 1 week

Then he solved each and every problem in HC Verma….and if he had any difficulty he solved them soon.

He read Resnick Halliday thoroughly and even solved problems from it.

In chemistry

Started with NCERT and followed the same method as in physics.

Read Morrison Boyd and solved relevant problems.

And maths

He took up coaching material and studied it religiously.

You won't believe guys Anirudh mastered his concepts till end of March and scored decent percentage in boards and cleared IITJEE with AIR-1278.

Today he is studying BTech in Aerospace Engineering from IIT Bombay.

If Anirudh can do it then why not you….

Anirudh isn't any gifted student but is same like everyone of us.He is just an average student.

But he also swore that he wont be postponing any more things in his life .

So what's the conclusion

Studying sincerely for 3 to 5 months = Studying not so seriously for 2 years

There is a lot of time for JEE and start for it now itself if you haven't started yet.

'Whenever u need to learn something start with what is necessary, then do what is possible & doing that u would suddenly realize that u r doing the impossible'

Don't worry, JEE is not an unachievable task it's just that you think it's unachievable. Leave no stone unturned.

Nothing is impossible since Impossible also says I M Possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?