27th December 2010, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How to study for 10 hours? Tips for studying?

how we can study for 10 hour??????????????????
i wanna some tips on how to study?

5th April 2011, 05:35 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: How to study for 10 hours? How to study?

Quote:
how we can study for 10 hour??????????????????
Want to study 10 hours it is possible but first You just study for 4 hours a Day with proper Dedication.

Because sitting in front of Books & Not reading or studying a Word then its useless. and its better to go out and play so match.

Have a Proper Schedule which leads to Proper planning and studying.

Give Proper time to those Subjects which are Hard and Tough, this should be Given either morning time or Night time or whenever you find your concentration 100%.

So these are the Only tips and Tricks one can follow to achieve goal in his/her Life.
5th April 2011, 05:47 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

Default Re: How to study for 10 hours? How to study?

It is possible for some people.

Many students are proudly saying to their parents " I studied 10 hours/12 hours yesterday".

It may help you a little bit, but majority of times it creates problem in exam hours. They will feel sleepy during exam hours. they may forget the answer to the questions. Above all many get sickness because of their sleepless studies.

My opinion is whether you are studying 1 hour or 5 hours concentrate on your books well.
Take a short break after every half an hour or 1 hour. It refresh you well.

studying for 10 hours may help you in school days but it wont help you for college exams, competetive exams.
5th April 2011, 05:53 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

hii
It doesnt matter how many hours u have studied..
At the end of the day it is seen that how much you learned ...
so studying for many hours doesnt mind when you are not able to learn anything...
so concentrate and study for less hours as well it does the job...
for studying and building up your concentration you need to practice Meditation..
this helps your memory power and will power
5th April 2011, 06:31 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

To study for 10 hrs you need to have an environment where you can concentrate.You can have a break of atmost half an hour.You should study with concentration.You should not divert your mind.Prepare a timetable for your subjects and study according to it.
5th April 2011, 07:14 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You can study for 10 hours. Its not that much difficult.

Try to wake up early in the morning and start your study by 04:00 AM from the morning and continue that up to 06:00 AM. So two hours study.

Soon after that have some breakfast and quickly start your another session by 07:00 and continue to study for two more hours.

What i am suggesting 4 hours in the early morning session is, you can have fresh mind. So that you can understand the concepts very easily.

And try to study 4 hours in the evening with two hours and two hours intervals.

In the mean time you select at any time to complete the remaining two hours.

Select an environment which is peaceful and pleasant so that you can not have any sort of disturbances and you can carry out studies smoothly.
5th April 2011, 07:28 PM
lakshmiharathi.kota
Member+

Hi
You Can Study For 10 Hours Easily.
First You Think Of Why You Want To Study For 10 Hours?
Is It 10 Hours Per Day or 10 Hours Per Week?
Suppose You Want To Study 10 Hours Per Day Then
First
Try To Wake Up Early in The Morning At 4:00 AM And Start Study Up To 7:00 Am With An Interval For Every Hour.
Next Have Your BreakFast And Start Again At 8:00 AM Up To 10:00 AM and Drink Milk And Start Again At 10:30 AM Up To 12:30 .
Take Rest From 12:30 To 3:00 PM
Again Start Study At 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
At Evening You Can Revise What You Studied on Morning.
All The Best
5th April 2011, 08:22 PM
piyush121

Smile Re: How to study for 10 hours? How to study?

hello friend,

studying for 10 hours in a day is not an easy task but its not so difficult.
You need to prepare yourself and your mind for it.I suggest you following things:

1.)Try to wake up early in the morning and at around 4:15 am and have a walk for 15 minutes.....It will make you fresh and your mind fresh and open......and believe me morning study is extremely beneficial......it will help you to study and understand everything you study which will definitely help to bring your interest in studies and automatically you will study for long hours.

2.)After studying for 2 hours continuously take a break to keep your mind cool which will help your mind to relax and your mind will once again get ready for new things to understand.

3.)Never be demoralised if you don't understand a particular topic....else you wont be able to study for long hours.Keep patience and be cool........you will understand it slowly.......

best of luck,......i hope you follow the advise and you will definitely get success........
5th April 2011, 08:30 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Don't count Hours of study instead of that its good for you to count the concentration of yourself.

If your concentration is good then only 6 hours is enough for you instead of sitting 10 hours to pretend that you are studying continuously.

As more as you are energetic as more as your efficiency increases.

So the tips for you are-
1. Try to concentrate fully.
2. instead of studying in the day go for the night options for study as in the night no one can disturb you.
3. Utilize some time for exercise & play also as a healthy body can make it possible for the concentration level of your mind.
4. Do whatever your heart wants but never take study as a burden.
5th April 2011, 09:12 PM
dava

To study for long hours you first need to have a fresh mind , that would be in the early morning and at night the mind is sharp . So choosing the time is keen . Most important while you study is your progress , if you are able to study and complete your portion and understanding nicely you feel like studying more , so for that you have to go by a plan .
Take the topics that you feel easy to understand and slowly move on. In this way you will be motivated .
Next comes your body , you need to keep a check on that because every one different from other. Some get tired from talking more some get tired from sitting fro long time etc, so know your body first , keep changing your sitting position from time to time so that your body muscles get relaxed .
Take small brakes in between like drinking some water , eating snacks in between , because you are concentrating where you are loosing energy ,you need to boost your body . Eat fresh fruits and vegetable it would keep your mind fresh .

So , all the best try and start on , you would be successful.
5th April 2011, 09:27 PM
krupadesai

Most important is quality rather than quantity. Reading books for 10 hours without any concentration & reading for 2 hours with good concentration makes a difference.

So, in the beginning you can start by reading with good concentration, fresh mind irrespective of the time you can give. Thereafter, increase the amount of time & gradually you will be able to manage for 10 hours.

Also choose to study in the morning or in calm environment as its said you can remember better in such atmosphere.

Do yoga for atleast 10 minutes everyday. This will help your mind stay cool & fresh throughout the day.
5th April 2011, 11:33 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Don't expect to much from your self beyond your strength.

Well its a great task for someone who can manage to study 10 hours a day ( continuosly), atleast for me.

But according to me if you are planning to study 10 Hours a day than start with some limit of one or two hours provided you study dedicately not just forcefully. Take ten minutes brake after each hour and do some good refreshing activity like a small walk, listen to your favourite music or just sitting relaxed ( Do not watch television). Don't do typical engaging activity.

Surely these small breaks can reduce your efforts and you will feel relaxed each time you take a break. If possible avoid use of cellphones during study hours.

Consecutely you may increase your efforts by studying 4,6 and ultimately ten hours a day.

Remember that if you are planning to fetch huge uncovered syllabus within one month of examination by studying ten hours a day than most probabily these efforts would be useless.
5th April 2011, 11:37 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Analiyse yourself that whether you cancentrate well enough to study during night or early morning.

This varies from person to person, some prefer night while others early in the morning.
5th April 2011, 11:48 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

i don't think 10 hours study is needed for any course. just concentrate deeply whatever you are studying. then time does not matter. but without concentration 10 in 10 hours you can not finish one page.

till if you want some tips that how you have the spirit to study a long then here is some tips-

1. to study long first you have to understand that study is your duty. you must study for a long now to be successful in later life. don't take study as a pressure just take it easily.

2. to study long you must take food in time and also you should sleep timely.

3. don't divert your mind from study when you are feeling bore in study. if you are feeling bore in study then just change your subject of study or study some interesting things like magazine or story book. after few minutes come back to your original study. don't go outside for relaxation. then your mind will not come in study again.

4. for long study you should take soft food. but take food properly. don't stay without food for a long.

5. try to study in chair and table. study sitting on bed does not last for a long.

6. always be fresh and find out interesting things in between study.

i think these are sufficient for study 10 hours or long. in market there are few medicine by which you may got energy for a long. but i don't think medicine is required to increase energy level.

best wishes.
6th April 2011, 12:47 AM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

When I prepared for Step1, I was wondering about the same thing... I decided to divide time in blocks instead of the # of hours as a whole (like during the exam)... I used to read for 7 to 9 blocks of 1hour each (7 most of the time... 9 in those exceptional moments of great inspiration )

If you add the REAL study time, + Breaks of 10 to 15 mins between each block + breakfast and lunch breaks + bathroom breaks + any other unexpected interruption... the total is a big 12 hours day of study... I hardly doubt that those people read continuously for 12 hours without going to the toilet or eating at all...

About the caffeine... Definitively, it is necessary... I used to drink 4-6 expressos per day, and some times I felt lazy... Be careful with a couple of things: caffeine causes esophageal reflux and I had a severe episode of epigastric pain during an elective and the scope revealed an esophagitis III (extremely painful and doesn't decrease with PPI's) so you try to watch your Gi mucosa if you are taking such a load of caffeine... it also causes a very bad withdrawal syndrome (headache and drowsiness) and at that dose you will feel drunk for a couple of days if you cut caffeine fast.

Well, that's my experience in the matter...

Good Luck
6th April 2011, 03:41 AM
Priya Dhuri

Hello...
there is no need to study for 10 hours...minimum you have to give 2 hours every day but in those 2 hours you have to give proper application and dedication.....do not memorise each and every thing .....you have to understand it...this is the proper way to study...do not panic...study well...BEST OF LUCK!!!
6th April 2011, 11:16 AM
Ashutosh15187
Banned

Want to study 10 hours it is possible but first You just study for 4 hours a Day with proper Dedication.

Because sitting in front of Books & Not reading or studying a Word then its useless. and its better to go out and play so match.

Give Proper time to those Subjects which are Hard and Tough, this should be Given either morning time or Night time or whenever you find your concentration 100%.

So these are the Only tips and Tricks one can follow to achieve goal in his/her Life.
6th April 2011, 08:48 PM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Hello,
It is better to study with the mind being stable,with dedication and it doesn't mean anything if you focus on the quantity rather than the quality.
So,even if you study 6 hours with sheer dedication,concentrating it will be of great help to you.
Anyway 10 hours is not a big thing at all but with breaks.If you can manage it then it will be much more better.Fix a time table for morning hours and in the night.You can make it 10 hours including the morning and the night sessions.
This will also not make you tired and your concentration too would be good.

Good Luck.
15th April 2011, 08:44 PM
devendergora

Default Re: How to study for 10 hours? Tips for studying?

Sitting for 10 hrs will not help unless you you are devoting full concentration to your work, even if you study for 4-5 hrs is much better than keep sitting for 10 hours.
To increase your efficiency, revise regurlarly, so that you dont have to study much.
24th May 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

ACTUALLY I WANT TO HAVE DEEP KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT I READ BUT MY CLASSMATES JUST DO WHAT IS IMPORTANT FROM EXAM
POINT OF VIEW AND SOMETIMES I BECOME UNABLE TO DO 100% SYLLABUS
6th June 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I could not make concentration during study time
22nd July 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

how the environment should be to study ?
28th July 2011, 09:51 PM
rahulchs

hi dear,

thanks
28th July 2011, 09:52 PM
rahulchs

hi dear,

thanks
11th October 2011, 03:15 PM
Albert shawn

Question Re: How to study for 10 hours? Tips for studying?

[QUOTE=how i can study for 10 hour??????????????????
11th October 2011, 03:28 PM
Albert shawn

Question Re: How to study for 10 hours? Tips for studying?

[QUOTE=how i can study for 10 hour??????????????????
6th November 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

how to motivate ourself for study pls help me
6th November 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

iam an engineering student . i have 24 supplies now . i lost my faith in studies . morever i could not sit for half an hour for my study. But i want to clear all by backlogs within one semester(four months ). can any one help me plz........
15th November 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

i am in 2 i cannot complete my all subjects in a daymso please give me tips for this
15th November 2011, 11:48 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

To continue study this is very difficult so by taking the gap you can do the whole study also make the time table and in each theory paper give the practical subject so that your interest will be continue. After 2 hours take a 10 minute break during this break you can have apply, tea, coffee etc.
19th January 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

how can i improve my phishics
24th January 2012, 09:46 AM
drurv

Dear friend,

Try to wake up early in the morning and start your study by 04:00 AM from the morning and continue that up to 06:00 AM. So two hours study.

Soon after that have some breakfast and quickly start your another session by 07:00 and continue to study for two more hours.

What i am suggesting 4 hours in the early morning session is, you can have fresh mind. So that you can understand the concepts very easily.

And try to study 4 hours in the evening with two hours and two hours intervals.

In the mean time you select at any time to complete the remaining two hours.

Best of luck
20th March 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

my college starts at morning 7:30 and leaves at 5:00pm so pls can somebody pls tell me how can i study so that i could get best rank in college in 2nd puc
4th April 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

how should plan my days to crack in 11th class???
9th May 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

i have evening classes from 2 to 6.how can i study 10 hours in addition to that?
22nd June 2012, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

After long years of break in studies, now I started studying again.Please tell me the rules, so that i can get success in my education?
22nd June 2012, 08:47 PM
babu91

thank you
19th July 2012, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Studying in morniNG IS GOOD OR DURING Night
11th October 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Do study for 2 hour regularly with full concentration it is beneficial
1st November 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

study with a plan.the strongest and the most convincing plan wins.
29th November 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

What's good strategy to study for competetive exams???
8 hours or 10 hours
15th February 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

u c its not easy to get up at 4 or 5 but gettin up at 6 can also work
study from 7 to 9 ,
have a break of one hr
then 10 to 12
2 to 5
and revise from 7 to 9
TAKE UP ONE SUBJECT EVERYDAY
3rd April 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

I want to be a topper.... What should I do exactly??????????????
Plz suggest me
4th April 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

How to study for hsc in to get 85 in hsc .in ssc I got 75
12th June 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilmi View Post
Hello,
It is better to study with the mind being stable,with dedication and it doesn't mean anything if you focus on the quantity rather than the quality.
So,even if you study 6 hours with sheer dedication,concentrating it will be of great help to you.
Anyway 10 hours is not a big thing at all but with breaks.If you can manage it then it will be much more better.Fix a time table for morning hours and in the night.You can make it 10 hours including the morning and the night sessions.
This will also not make you tired and your concentration too would be good.

Good Luck.
ur beautiful
7th July 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

venky not study presser you concentration study daily 2 h study
8th July 2013, 12:00 PM
harishbanu

Hai, friend you want to study for 10 hours. we all know nobody can't concentrate on one thing more than 50 mins. If we follow some tips then we can try to concentrate most of our time on studies.
1.Don't study continuously more than one hour.
2.For every one hour take a small of 10 mins and do some thing that makes you enjoying.
3.Take tea at some times.
4.If you feel boring and uncomfortable, then go and play any game for half an hour.
5.If you are doing maths and other calculations, in that time you can listen songs also.
12th June 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

hi frnds you want to study 10 hours per day . first of all u wake up early morning 4am. and u have go running and yoga. u have study 5 am o 7 am so u have completed 2 hours. and freshup and again u completed breakfast. and again study 8 am to 10 am. so u have completed 4 hours. and rest 15 minuted tea break. and again study after lunch 2 pm to 4 pm and u complted 6 hours. and again tea break. and studying 4.30pm to 7.30pm. and u have completed 8 hours. and again take rest and after dinner study 9.30pm to 10pm. so u have completed 10 hours. PLEAE TAKE REST SUNDAYS. ALL THE BEST FRNDS FRM GANESH BAVISETTI
23rd December 2014, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i also want to be a topper but when i trying to study i am take interest in another things instead of studying...Plz give me some tips or help...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?