25th June 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?

Hi,
My son want to take NIOS Board exam with Maths and Science for 10th.
Please guide me should I go for it or else I should shift him to
CBSE as and now he is in ICSE Board. Does CBSE will give
allow his admission for Science faculty for 11th standard
if he give 10th from NIOS Board?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study in 11th CBSE after completing 10th NIOS?
  2. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  3. Procedure to get admission in 11th CBSE for 10th NIOS student?
  4. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  5. Selection criteria in 11th Science of CBSE Board for 10th NIOS student?
  6. Am I eligible to study 12th NIOS if disqualified in 11th CBSE?
  7. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  8. Shall I take admission in CBSE after 10th from NIOS or continue with NIOS board? Will I get admission in good college if studied NIOS?
  9. Will I get admission in any CBSE school in class 11th after passing from NIOS class 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission in 11th CBSE for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 10th?
  11. Will I get admission in any school at 11th standard if studies 10th from NIOS?
  12. Can I get admission to study CBSE Higher Secondary after completing 10th NIOS?
  13. Will I be eligible to appear for DUMET/DPMT? I have done 10th form NIOS in Bihar
  14. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main and study B.Tech for 12th NIOS candidate?
  15. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  16. Admission procedure in 12th CBSE after completing 10th from NIOS?
  17. Whether a 11th failed candidate is eligible to get admission in 12th NIOS without wasting a year?
  18. Whether a student is eligible to appear in 10th NIOS exam if not completed 9th CBSE?
27th June 2015, 03:35 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?

Yes, he can very much get admission in CBSE school in class XI-Science having completed his 10th from NIOS board, there is absolutely no harm in it. But, however if you have an option to make your son study from CBSE board itself, then I would suggest you to kindly put him in CBSE board as it will help him in his further studies and if not, than you probably do not have to worry anything about, your son can get admission in any CBSE school provided he fulfills the admission criteria of the prospective school.
27th June 2015, 11:25 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?

Theoretically yes it is possible to change the board from NIOS to CBSE after 10th class but practically its very difficult to NIOS student to get admitted in CBSE schools so i suggests you first of all contact to the schools in which you have personal contacts so they will adjust you in their school and you don't have to face any issue regarding admission procedure

Or you can also contact to the deputed schools of your city they will also provides you admission , these are the seconds options first try in reputed and well known schools may any one provides you admission because it totally depends on the schools because few of them provides on the basis of 10th class results while few of them on the basis of their own entrance test
27th June 2015, 05:41 PM
reconnect

Yes, a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if he appear class 10th from NIOS.
NIOS board is also a recognized board of India.

Let you know a thing that in NIOS board the classes are not held on the regular basis that's why it has less value but, it is not true in reality.

Its depends on you whether to shift your child to CBSE or to let him remain in ISC board.
I think CBSE board's syllabus is the standard syllabus which will help your child in future for further studies.

Do not take tension and there is no need to worry just be calm and do whatever you like and which is suitable to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?