8th May 2012, 10:03 PM
RJ1984

Which types of questions will be asked in interview of Bank PO written exam?

I am just clear the bank po written exam and iam bit confuse. I am an mba in marketing and i dont know which type of ques. They ask me in the interview. Please help in my preparation.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Questions to prepare for Interview for Bank PO positions being a candidate having cleared Bank PO Written Exam?
  2. Types of questions being asked during bank P.O interview?
  3. What types of questions are asked in Bank Clerk interview? List of the questions? -- [New]
  4. What type of questions are asked in Bank PO/MT interview?
  5. How to prepare for Bank PO interview? What type of questions are asked?
  6. What types of questions are asked in bank interview?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
  8. What type of questions will be asked in IBPS PO written exam?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in Bank PO interview?
  10. Types of questions asked in written and interview of computer teacher?
  11. List of Interview Questions asked for the position of IT Officer in a Bank?
  12. Last 10 years solved question papers of Bank PO exam? What type of questions are asked for interview in Bank PO(In PNB and SBI)? Can I get a job as PO if I fail in interview? How to crack the interview process for Bank PO in PNB and SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What type of questions will be asked in the interview for the post of clerk exam in UCO bank?
  14. How may I get information about NIC interview? Types of questions being asked in interview?
  15. What types of questions are asked for economics graduate student in Bank PO interview?
  16. What type of questions are asked in IBPS clerical written exam and the interview?
  17. LIC HOUSING FINANCE ASSISTANT POST- EXAM model papers and types of questions asked
  18. Which types of questions are asked in HPCL written exam?
25th September 2014, 10:58 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which types of questions will be asked in interview of Bank PO written exam?

The candidates will be questioned about HR related queries like profile, education, hobbies. There can be questions that will judge your personality and professional concepts. There will be banking related questions encircling basic knowledge of the bank industry. Dont forget to brush up your current affairs and some bank specific questions like latest news or some important history of the bank. Also go through the information on bank’s official website.
1st November 2014, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which types of questions will be asked in interview of Bank PO written exam?

I am going to appear sbi associate bank po exam ,i don't know what type of question will be asked in written test please give me some tips about the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?