17th December 2011, 02:19 PM
Honey472

How to face the interview after clearing the IBPS Bank PO written exam? What are the important topics that will be covered in the interview?

Hi,

I have cleared the IBPS bank PO written exam.Pls suggest/guide me how to face an interview and what are the important topics that will be covered in the interview.

19th December 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to face the interview after clearing the IBPS Bank PO written exam? What are the important topics that will be covered in the interview?

what are the interview question for IBPS po?
19th December 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to face the interview after clearing the IBPS Bank PO written exam? What are the important topics that will be covered in the interview?

How to face the interview after clearing the IBPS Bank PO written exam? What are the important topics that will be covered in the interview?
19th December 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

what is the fdact w kwwp in mind on interview of bank po , indian bank exam specially bodylanguage
19th December 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I ve cleared cwe for po.
when will be d scorecard sent? how to prepare for personal interview for bank po in ibps?
22nd December 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi.... I am neethu.I got 131 marks and i am in OBC category . Is there any chance for me to get interview call.
23rd December 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

hi i am nilesh, i have got 130 marks and i belong SC. should i give the interview? pls reply on [email protected]
24th December 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

I got 123 mark. Surely i got job or not
26th December 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

hi i am vijay. i got 123 marks and i belong OBC category. Is there any chance for me to get interview call.
26th December 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

hi i am nileshpithadiya, i have got 113 marks and i belong OBC. should i give the interview? pls reply on [email protected]
27th December 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

hi i am Rahul. i got 123 marks and i belong to SC category. Is there any chance for me to get interview call.
27th December 2011, 05:45 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To crack the interview, on ehas to be good in soft skills like-

1.Personality

2.Attitude

3.Presents of mind

4.Politeness

5.Communication

These are the important skills, you have to build in you..

In interview there will be two sessions..

1.HR interview

2.Technical interview..

In HR session they will ask you HR questions..

And in technical session they will ask you technical questions which is related to banking..

To getting prepare for IBPS bank interview , you can prefer books like-

1.Guide to bank interview by M.S. Shibaram

2.How to face bank Interview by N.S Toor

You can go for these books..

All the best.
27th December 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m Lb Yadav. i've got 122 marks and belongs OBC category. is there any chance for get interview call??
2nd January 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

hello i am piyush parmar. I have got 125 marks belongs OBC category.I am eligible for syndicate bank and union bank of india
so, pls say how to tackle these interview and which type of technical questions will be asked in interview...?
2nd January 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi, this is Kumar I got 119 in IBPS written test in TWS . Is there any chance for interview?

Please try to convey
2nd January 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 123 mark. Surely i got job or not
sorry my dear i got 132 still i am waiting what happens next
2nd January 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

hi
i m rekha
i got 135 marks in ibps po
i got job or not
3rd January 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

hi i got 132 marks in IBPS exam can nybody tell me how do they evaluate the marks and the interview???? n hw should one prepare for the interview?
7th January 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 157 in po gneral what r my chances
7th January 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi.... I am neethu.I got 131 marks and i am in OBC category . Is there any chance for me to get interview call.
very much being OBC category u have more chance in getting interview call. expect the best and get the best. good luck.
10th January 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

i got 137 marks in ibps po and i am an obc. i applied for syndicate bank and union bank.what r the chances for for getting a call for interview?
11th January 2012, 07:15 PM
suresh_tss

HI my name is suresh
I have been selected for IBPS PO interview.
Can you plz kindly give some guidance regarding what kind of questions they will ask.??
I am an B.com graduate from kanyakumari in tamilnadu.
so please send me important interview questions and answers.
pls send me to my id [email protected]
cell no. 9578072880
thank uuuuuuuuuuuu.
13th January 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

I am Deepak. I hv scored 142 in OBC category n applied in Syndicate Bank. Is dr any chance of getng a cl letr 4 intrview.
13th January 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I got 95 marks . Wat r my chances. If it do not get a cal for do they cl me for clerk interview. As i cleared po at least i deserve to be a clerk.
14th January 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

when interview for ibps po commence
27th January 2012, 07:26 PM
AJIT SAHOO

I secured 147 in IBPS gen cat . Is der any chance for me ?
30th January 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

when will the interview for IBPS bank po will commence? any idea?
1st February 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I scored 146 in Ibps (general category) Is there any chance for me toget a po job in a nationalized bank? and alsogive some interview questions related to my po interview plz tell me any suggustions
7th February 2012, 11:24 AM
I'm indu

i have got 134 marks in ibps po exam & i applied in bank of india & pnb. i want to know is there any chance for me to be selected & when will be the interview held? what type of questions will they ask to me? plz anybody tell.
7th February 2012, 11:27 AM
I'm indu

Thumbs down Re: How to face the interview after clearing the IBPS Bank PO written exam? What are the important topics that will be covered in the interview?

i have got 134 marks in ibps po exam & i applied in bank of india & pnb. i want to know is there any chance for me to be selected & when will be the interview held? what type of questions will they ask to me? plz anybody tell.
my id is [email protected]
7th February 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i'm indu i hav got 134 marks in ibps po .i alredy applied in bank of india & pnb .i want to know is there any chance to be selected? when willthe interview conduct & what type of questions they will ask plz reply me on [email protected].
7th February 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am maya. i have got 128 marks (obc) po. i want to know is there any chance to be selected?when will the interview what type of questions they will ask plz reply me on [email protected]
8th February 2012, 06:26 PM
sylishneha

How to face the interview

Some important Question are as follows:
Q1. : What are the good qualities for a Probationary Officer?
A1. He must have the quality of management. He should be well behaved ,a good leadership, motivation & well communication skills.
Q2. Have you applied to any other areas apart from banking?
A2. Yes, insurance,banking,accountancy,sales are some other which were in my choice & I applied in some of them.
Q3. How do you feel about committing yourself to another three years of exams?
A3. Though they require determination & focus but still I am ready to accept the challenge.
Q4. Tell me about an experience in which you had to use tact?
A4. Tact and diplomacy are no doubt the important qualities in retail banking.
2nd March 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that everyone who qualifies in the written exam of banks get the call for interview? I have qualified in the CWE of IBPS clerical. Still I have not received my scorecard. Will I be called for interview?
8th March 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

ihave cleared ibps cwe and i prepair the interview.
so plz sent the all important imterview questions topics.
email id- [email protected]
13th March 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i get 137 marks in ibps clerk Is der any chance for me ?
13th March 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I have got 123 marks IBPS Exam.
Please sent important interview ques.
emil id.- [email protected]
7th April 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Good Book for Bank Interviews - Guide to Bank Interviews by M.B.Sivaramakrishnan .

Publisher of Book - Buzzingstock Publishing House.

You can purchase the book online on flipkart.com at good discount
7th April 2012, 08:07 PM
ankitgala151283

Good Book for Bank Interviews - Guide to Bank Interviews by M.B.Sivaramakrishnan .

Publisher of Book - Buzzingstock Publishing House.

You can purchase the book online on flipkart.com at good discount
31st July 2012, 10:21 PM
samatha89
Member+

To crack the interview, on ehas to be good in soft skills like-

1.Personality

2.Attitude

3.Presents of mind

4.Politeness

5.Communication

These are the important skills, you have to build in you..

In interview there will be two sessions..

1.HR interview

2.Technical interview..

In HR session they will ask you HR questions..

And in technical session they will ask you technical questions which is related to banking..

To getting prepare for IBPS bank interview , you can prefer books like-

1.Guide to bank interview by M.S. Shibaram

2.How to face bank Interview by N.S Toor

You can go for these books..

All the best.
8th February 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i have passed ibps clerkii. Marks 120 obc. Is there any chance for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?