25th July 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in +2 to get admission in BCS at top colleges?

What is d percentage required +2 get admission @ bcs course in top colleges in pune?i hav secured 74.33% in hsc wnt 2 go 4r bcs.plzzzzzzzzzz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Between BCS and BCA which is a better course? Percentage required to get admission in top colleges after 12th standard?
  2. Eligibility for BCS? Can I get admission in any of the BCS college?
  3. How may I get admission in top colleges after completing 12th std in Ahmedabad? What's the cut-off percentage required?
  4. How much percentage is required to get admission in top colleges in Punjab?
  5. Entrance exams are required for admission in BCS degree?
  6. Entrance exams are required to get admission in BCS degree?
  7. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  8. How much is the percentage required to take admission in best colleges of India?
  9. Minimum percentage required for BCS?
  10. How many colleges in Pune have BCS and what is the cut-off of the respective college?
  11. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  12. BCS is really a demanding and growing course? Is Maths there in BCS? Syllabus of BCS?
  13. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is B.Tech percentage compulsory to get admission in to top college?
  15. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  16. Top 10 engineering colleges in India and Abroad? Percentage required to enter the colleges? Fee structure of the colleges?
  17. Can I get admission in US colleges or top universities with only 58% in B.Tech?
  18. Procedure to take admission in BCS? What is my chance for admission? I have scored 70%
5th August 2014, 10:16 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Percentage required in +2 to get admission in BCS at top colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is d percentage required +2 get admission @ bcs course in top colleges in pune?i hav secured 74.33% in hsc wnt 2 go 4r bcs.plzzzzzzzzzz help me
Every college in India, which requires a different percentage of marks in 12th standard. However, most of the B. Sc colleges require at least 50 -60% marks in 12th standard to get admission to BBM course. Since you have scored very good marks in 12th standard. So, definitely you can get admission to BCS course. You might also be required to appear for an entrance exam. However, it varies from college to college.

BCS i.e (Bachelor of Computer Science) The duration of the course is 3 years, which are divided into six semesters. BCS course gives a strong basic knowledge in computer science field to its students. After the successful completion BCS course, you can apply for jobs in computer institutes, computer based firms, IT companies, schools, colleges, private computer training institutes, etc. You can also operate higher degree courses like, MCA (Master of Computer Application), M.Sc Computer Science etc..

Eligibility Criteria for Admission to BCS Course:

~Applicants are required to pass 10+2 examination from an accredited school or educational institution.
~Applicant must score at least 50% marks in the 12th board examination
~5% rebate in marks is given to the students of under privileged sections such as the Scheduled caste and the Scheduled Tribes
~Applicants can get direct admission based on the 12th board examination score.

BCS Colleges in Pune:-

-Alard Institute of Management Sciences, Pune
-Allana Institute of Management Sciences
-College of Computer Science, Pune
-Fergusson College, Pune
-G.H. Raisoni College of Engineering and Management
25th May 2016, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 2 to get admission in BCS at top colleges?

I want to get admission in bcs but i scored 47percent in 12th sci class what can i do
10th March 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

I have recently gave my 12 board exams
I think I would score between 50%-60% or 60%-70% in hsc exams
I want to do BCS (computer science)
Can I get a good college for BCS with this much score which I have predicted ???
23rd July 2020, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have secured 72.1 percent in hsc can I get Admission for BCS at a good college
27th September 2021, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY MARKA ARE REQUIRED FOR 2ND PLACE IN BSC DEGREE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?