23rd October 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Whether education system of US is equivalent to Indian education?

Hi,
i am Rupa Banerjee completed my B.Tech in the stream of ECE with 70% marks and interested to do MBA in US. But I don't know the education system of US. So, I want to know that education system of US is similar like in India?

17th October 2017, 05:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether education system of US is equivalent to Indian education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
i am Rupa Banerjee completed my B.Tech in the stream of ECE with 70% marks and interested to do MBA in US. But I don't know the education system of US. So, I want to know that education system of US is similar like in India?

The teaching method in the US is more practical than Indian teaching method. American education gives more effort to developing character and Indian education gives importance to the syllabus. Indian education is giving more focus on academics and American education systems covers academics, sports and extracurricular activities. Students after studying in the American education system doing lots of research in many subjects than in India. Scope for the students to do research is more for the American students. Some institutions like IITs and IIMs are offering a better study atmosphere to the students in India. In America, they treat all the courses equally and teachers are more practical and logical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?