15th May 2012, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

How to become a customs officer/CHA after completing bachelor in commerce, interior designing and PG diploma in international trade?

I have completed My Bachelor in commerce,Interior Designing and Post Graduate diploma in International trade and want to become a customs officer/C.H.A so can u Please guide me.

21st October 2012, 08:30 PM
sunil bhimani

Default Re: How to become a customs officer/CHA after completing bachelor in commerce, interior designing and PG diploma in international trade?

Custom houseing agent exam
17th January 2013, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a customs officer/CHA after completing bachelor in commerce, interior designing and PG diploma in international trade?

How to become a customs officer/CHA after completing bachelor in commerce, interior designing and PG diploma in international trade?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-become-customs-officer-cha-after-completing-bachelor-commerce-interior-designing-pg-diploma-international-trade-767801.html#ixzz2IEddlXOw
9th February 2014, 01:03 PM
priya_2011

In order to become CHA , you have to appear for the CHA EXAM conducted by Indian Customs.

Eligibility: You must meet any one of the following criteria
1. Anyone of MBA/LLB/CA/Diploma in Custom Clearance can apply
2. G card holders with 3 years experience can apply
3. Class A officers

Application forms
Are available at the Custom Office of every state April - July onwards

Graduation Marks related query
There is no minimum marks requirement

Notification related query
All notifications are published on Customs website of every state

Exam Date related query
Exam is on 31 jan every year

Course Content - majorly asked
1. Customs Act 1962
2. Export promotion scheme
3. Foreign trade policy

For studies you need books in international trade, customs law manual, CHA exam guide for previous years papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?