2nd April 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

What I have to do to become a custom house agent? I have completed HSc exam

i want to be a custom house agent what i have to do?
& i have completed HSC exam.

25th May 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What I have to do to become a custom house agent? I have completed HSc exam

how to apply custom house agent exam and qualification required?
7th July 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What I have to do to become a custom house agent? I have completed HSc exam

M in my graduation final year. What i hav 2 do to become a custom officer
13th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

what i have to do to be a custom house agent? i have completed my h s c exam
17th July 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO APPLY FORM COUSTOM HOUSE AGENT
18th July 2012, 08:39 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Qualifications of an applicant

The applicant individual working for a firm or a company should be:

- A graduate from a recognized University.

- Should hold a pass in Form G as employee of the firm / company.

- Should have engaged in Customs clearance work for three years.

- Should possess assets of Rs.1 lakhs or Rs.50,000/- as certified by a scheduled bank.

- Reliability of the applicant and soundness of financial status are very important criteria.

- If there are too many applicants than the licenses that can be granted, the Commissioner has to select persons for licensing by seniority of holding G pass. If there are two persons of same seniority, the older person will be preferred [Regulation 8(3)].

Relaxations, which can be granted by the Commissioner:

An applicant need to possess pass in Form G for one year only if permitted by the Commissioner for reasons to be recorded in writing.
Other Clarifications as to Qualification

Diploma in “Customs clearance and freight forwarding” offered by Bombay University is not considered as graduation for the purpose of eligibility.
An employee or partner or director of a CHA licensee authorized to take examination under Regulation 9(5) is allowed to take three examinations in a period of two years from the date of application by the licensee for examination.
Level of knowledge of local language has to be determined by the Commissioners as the Regulations do not prescribe any requirement. Knowledge of local language by the authorized representative is considered sufficient.
A person who passes examination under Regulation 9(5) can apply for independent CHA license when applications are called for, subject to possessing other qualifications.
Persons who were granted CHA license before the amendment of 1997 prescribing graduation as qualification would continue to qualify for renewal of license.
20th August 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i have the above qualification how and were to apply for exam
8th September 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

NEXT EXAM DATE OF CHA EXAM IN 2013
26th October 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

my qualification is m.b.a,can i do the custom house agent licencse.wht is the syllabus for the custom house agent license. which book is best book for this exam.where can i get the guidence for this exam.
30th November 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i m a cs student & i m in b.com(p) 3rd year.
so how can i apply for custom house agent.
4th March 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

when will next custom house agent exam 2013 will be notyfied
3rd June 2013, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NEXT EXAM DATE OF CHA EXAM IN 2013
When exam date declared ????? please update me
3rd July 2013, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

When is cha exam in 2013..how can I apply for this exam ??
19th January 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

which type of question come in cha exam 2014
24th July 2014, 09:53 AM
Sangramund

Most of the graduate's applicants rejected in 2013 entrance.The reason for their rejection was the M.com degree..which is not a professional degree..said by them

If the M.com is graduation degree..how could the authority reject that..
Pls advice..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?