20th May 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Upper age limit to do CPT or IPCC? I want to do CA course

i want to do CA course, for that i want to know upper age limit to do CPT or IPCC

22nd May 2012, 08:09 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Upper age limit to do CPT or IPCC? I want to do CA course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do CA course, for that i want to know upper age limit to do CPT or IPCC
For pursuing Chartered Accountancy course, there is no upper age limit. Candidates whether undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate, may register for the Common Proficiency Test, irrespective of age, percentage of marks and stream of education.
The only mandatory thing to pursue Chartered Accountancy course is Common Proficiency Test. Candidates holding any qualification needs to qualify this test in order to be considered eligible for Integrated Professional Competence Course.

For further information and admission procedure, contact your nearest ICAI Regional Office or refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
25th June 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

I am a Post Graduate in Commerce with 60%. I want to do CA. Shall i write IPCC directly? Is the registration compulsary? In what stage it is necessary?
19th September 2013, 09:39 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
A HAVE 60% MARK IN m.COM MAY I JOINED DIRECTLY

You can get direct admission in the IPCC Stage of the CA course after completion of B.COM and get exemption from CPT Stage if you meet the below conditions

Commerce Graduates needs to score minimum aggregate of 55% marks in B.COM to get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams.

A candidates can get exemption from giving the CPT exams if he/she has studied atleast 3 papers from the below list of papers.
Accounting,
Auditing,
Mercantile Laws,
Corporate Laws,
Economics,
Management including Financial Management,
Taxation including Direct Tax Laws, Indirect Tax Laws etc.,
Costing,
Business Administration,
Management Accounting

For Non Commerce Graduates, if they have scored more than 60% marks in Graduation, they get exemption from appearing in the CPT exams and get direct admission in the IPCC stage
2nd October 2013, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

I have arrears in my b.sc(maths) studied in madras university during 2002-05. I wish to complete it now.any body suggest me the ways to do that plz...
15th October 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation without commerce ,with 60% marks & my age is 27 years should i am eligible for doing ca course
10th February 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a Graduate in Commerce with 52%. I n now i m doin m.com in accountancy after my post graduation i want to do CA. Shall i write IPCC directly? Is the registration compulsary? In what stage
7th August 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I am 34 year old & I have completed my Mcom with 62.23% & Bcom with 52.29% from DAVV Indore as a Private Student. May I eligible for IPCC directly?
8th November 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

i completed my ca articleship in 2004 but i dont have certificate for that so if i again registered my self for ipcc than 3 year training is compulsory for me or not
30th January 2017, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I am 43 years old. I have completed my Mcom with 56% from Nagarjuna university and Bcom with 68% from Sardar college, Vijayawada, AP as a regular Student. May I eligible for IPCC directly? please email [email protected].

I am in govt. employee. I want to do CA, this my ambition. please inform me immediately. my mobile no.7842517369. Please inform me through SMS or email. thank you.
23rd March 2017, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Upper age limit to do CPT or IPCC? I want to do CA course

Quote:
I am 43 years old. I have completed my Mcom with 56% from Nagarjuna university and Bcom with 68% from Sardar college, Vijayawada, AP as a regular Student. May I eligible for IPCC directly? please email [email protected].

I am in govt. employee. I want to do CA, this my ambition. please inform me immediately. my mobile no.7842517369. Please inform me through SMS or email. thank you.
Yes, you are eligible for IPCC you can take directly admission from your ICAI regional office or online and achieve your ambition...
10th May 2017, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduation without commerce,with 53%
mark & my age 24 years and during the passing year
2015_16 Faizabad university.Should I am eligible for CA CPT Entrance exams.
Email [email protected]
Mo no-9555180149
16th May 2017, 12:03 AM
mariate24

Smile Re: Upper age limit to do CPT or IPCC? I want to do CA course

Quote:
I have done graduation without commerce ,with 60% marks & my age is 27 years should i am eligible for doing ca course
Dear friend.

There is no age limit for Chartered Accountancy course or its job. 27 or 72 doesn't matter if you aspire to become a Chartered Accountant do work for it.

Perform well.
2nd September 2019, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BBM with agreegate passing percentage of 70% do I have to register for CPT or shall I writer ipccdirectly?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?