21st May 2012, 06:49 PM
soumorup

What is the counseling date for WBJEE? I have scored 17045 in WBJEE and want to get admitted in Jadavpur University in computer science and engineering

My WBJEE rank is 17045 & want to admit at Jadavpur University in Computer Science & Engineering. Please let me know councelling date & shall I get change in the above course.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Computer Science Engineering at Jadavpur university having 276 rank in WBJEE?
  2. What is the date of counseling for WBJEE(Engineering)? I have got 37565 rank in WBJEE
  3. What is the counseling date of WBJEE? Which college can I get?
  4. When does the counseling start for WBJEE? I have scored 27603 in WBJEE
  5. What is the counseling date of WBJEE exam? Which are the top colleges of WBJEE? I have scored 2399 rank in WBJEE exam
  6. What is the counseling date? of WBJEE? Can I get any mechanical engineering in government college? My WBJEE rank is 6969
  7. Admission in Jadavpur University in ETC,EE,CE after scoring 318 rank in WBJEE under SC category?
  8. What is the counseling date for WBJEE Engineering rankers?
  9. Counseling date and top most colleges of the wbjee? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Sports quota in WBJEE counselling
  11. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE?
  12. Counseling date for WBJEE engineering exam after scoring 14421 rank? Which college could I get?
  13. Can I get admitted in any medical college after scoring 112 rank(SC)? Website link for counseling details of WBJEE?
  14. What is the WBJEE counseling date for 4339 rank in WBJEE?
  15. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE?
  16. Is there any possibility for admission in Jadavpur University College in Computer Science stream? -- [New]
  17. What is the date of WBJEE counseling? I have scored 12027 general rank
  18. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
29th May 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the counseling date for WBJEE? I have scored 17045 in WBJEE and want to get admitted in Jadavpur University in computer science and engineering

sir my rank in WBJEE is 4778 . i was try to admit in an government college like BESU.if this is possible .please answer me. my email address is [email protected]
31st May 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the counseling date for WBJEE? I have scored 17045 in WBJEE and want to get admitted in Jadavpur University in computer science and engineering

I have rank 40447 in engineering what is the counceling date
31st May 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my engineering rank 40447 what is the counceling date
1st June 2012, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

MY RANK IS 3363 BY S.C. IN WBJEE. CAN I GET THE GOVERNMENT COLLEGE IN ENGINEERING.?
6th June 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in engineering collage of west bengal i ranked 40447 IN GENArel in wbjee.
17th June 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

my sc category rank is 98. can I get admission in CSE in jadavpur university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?