22nd May 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Is Maths compulsory for BMS?

maths is compulsory for bms...please tell me if its necessary

5th August 2012, 04:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Maths compulsory for BMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
maths is compulsory for bms...please tell me if its necessary

The Bachelor of Management Studies [BMS] is offered by various Institutions. The eligibility criteria for admission in most of the Colleges and Institutes is a pass in the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in any stream. Admission is through Entrance Tests. The duration of the program is three years. However, there are certain Institutes and Colleges which considers candidates who have passed the +2 level of Examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Likewise admission to some Colleges are based on merit of qualifying Examinations.

Following are the list of some of the most recognized Institutions offering BMS program along with admission criteria:

Institute of Management & Computer Studies

The Institute is affiliated to University of Mumbai and approved by the AICTE. Candidate who have passed the +2 level of Examination of Maharashtra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply. Admission is through Common Entrance Test.

Narsee Monjee College of Commerce & Economics

The College is affiliated to University of Mumbai. Candidate who have passed the +2 level of Examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education in any stream with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks are eligible to apply. Admissions are purely based on merit duly following the reservation policy as per the norms of Government of Maharashtra.

Hence, one must go through the admission detail of the Institute of concerned by referring to their official websites.
25th June 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

is maths necessary for bms?
21st May 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Is maths in 12th compulsary for taking addmission in bms du ?
28th May 2015, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 79.69% in hsc but i was't from mathematics student so can i go for BMS
28th December 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What subjects are necessary in bachelors of management studies in mumbai
18th June 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I haven't math in class 12 . can I able to give BMS exam or not and I fill form and get my admit card?
7th August 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Is Maths compulsory to do B.M.S? Is Maths necessary for MBA Human Resource? Does Human Resource MBA has a scope? Is Maths compulsory for MBA Human Resource? Can one do MBA after BMS?
15th June 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to take maths for doing BMS course or we can opt SP and further do BMS course....please reply quickly as I have to make option in maths and so before 11 std online admissions.
26th May 2018, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I get lower then 33 marks in mathematics so can I do BMS course because I have mathematics??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?