25th May 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Which courses do I have to do after inter by taking commerce with Maths?

which courses i have to do after inter by taking commerce with math?

26th May 2012, 04:31 AM
loki6

Default Re: Which courses do I have to do after inter by taking commerce with Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which courses i have to do after inter by taking commerce with math?
try to get good percentage of marks. then you can go for B.Com. from any reputed college. B.Com. honors is considered a good course if pursued from a reputed college/university.
26th May 2012, 05:14 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which courses do I have to do after inter by taking commerce with Maths?

Commerce Students with Maths has several course option in front of him which he can pursue after completing his 12th class.

Some very popular and career oriented courses are given below

Bachelor of computer application( BCA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS )
Bachelor of Financial Analysist
Bachelor of Business Economics
Bachelor of Architect

All the above courses are undergraduate 3 to 5 years degree courses and offered by all the popular and non popular universities.

Reputed Institution/universities offering these course take Entrance Examination for admitting candidates into the course.

Minimum Eligibility for applying in the Entrance Examination

50% to 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent qualification.

Entrance Exams Pattern

English
General Awareness
Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning.

Selection Process include

1.Entrance exam
2.12th class marks
3.Group Discussion
and
4.Interview.

You can choose the course according to your interest in the field.
3rd October 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 7.8 CGPA in class 10............ i am confused whether i would get a good college or not.......i am studying in 11 class.....in every field the 10 class % is given the more priorty.....so pls tell me.............plsss waiting for ur ans
14th July 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Bsc aggriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?