26th May 2012, 02:00 AM
wazif khan

Which company should I apply for better job after completing BMS? Which is a better company for BMS?

wich company should i appy for better job, aftr completing BMS? wich is d bettr company for BMS?

26th May 2012, 07:31 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which company should I apply for better job after completing BMS? Which is a better company for BMS?

Most of the companies need candidates who have completed graduation in Management studies. This will include companies in the field of IT, tourism, telecom. You are eligible to join in the administrative role in any of the companies. Normally candidates of this background are offered jobs at the executive level. For better career prospects it is advisable for you to complete MBA or any other post graduation course that you are eligible for.
26th May 2012, 02:00 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: Which company should I apply for better job after completing BMS? Which is a better company for BMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazif khan View Post
wich company should i appy for better job, aftr completing BMS? wich is d bettr company for BMS?
After the successful completion of this bachelor degree you can find job in any private as well government hospitals. The various areas of their employments are :

Government hospital
Reputed dental colleges
Research and advisory department
forensic department
Research on related subjects like ORAL Cancer..

The candidates go for the government sector jobs after appearing on the exams like UPSC , PCS , SSC , Public sector banks etc.
They are also recruited by other departments like Railway , Defense and Ordnance factories ..
2nd June 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

After Completing BMS With Good Percentage Which Company Should i Apply For Better Jobs ?????? Which company is better in India .....................Plzzzzzzzz Suggggggggestttttt Meeeee
3rd June 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

how many people given bms exam and out of how many people pass bms.
7th June 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

afer completing tybms in finance which company is better for job plzzz specify the name of company and how much would be the expected salary ???????
plz tell me.
10th November 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Will i get a job after bms with good package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?