24th July 2010, 06:48 PM
deepakpal.19

How to take admission in top colleges if my 12th marks are just 51%?

respected sir ,i am very upset for admission becouse i don't understand how to take admission in top colleges becoz my marks in 12th 51%.so plz guide me.
deepak

Related Questions:
  1. Do we need to have Maths for B.Com?
  2. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  3. What is BBA and do I need to give any entrance exam for the course?
  4. After completing SSLC is it possible to do BCA?
  5. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  6. Top colleges in DU for Physics(Hons.) after 12th with 83% marks? Admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  8. Can I get admission directly in any top engineering colleges after securing 95.2% marks in CBSE 12th class?
  9. Can I get admission in any of the top 10 colleges to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in West Bengal if secured 82.2% in 12th CBSE?
  10. Can I get admission in top physiotherapy colleges in Mumbai with 65 marks in CET?
  11. Can I get admission in top colleges of Hyderabad with 74% in 12th Commerce?
  12. Which medical colleges offer direct admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  13. How can I get admission in top colleges of Pune after scoring 82 marks?
  14. How to get a civil engineering post in government sector in AP?
  15. How much to score in GRE to get good college with scholarship?
  16. Do students with low academic marks but high entrance exam marks get admission in top MBA colleges?
  17. Can I get admission in DU north campus in top college after gap of 1 year? -- [New]
  18. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
2nd July 2011, 10:14 AM

Default Re: How to take admission in top colleges if my 12th marks are just 51%?

hiiiiiiiii.......
your 12 mark is just 51 percent ,so if you are intrested in b.tech then go for aieee,iit,ojee or other compitative exam.....then according to rank you may got admission in good colleges in india.if you are intrested in medical then you go for PMT then according to rank you may got admission in good colleges in india.
best of luck...........................
2nd July 2011, 04:38 PM
jennylydia

Default Re: How to take admission in top colleges if my 12th marks are just 51%?

u having above 50%.most of the colleges offers this %.
2nd July 2011, 05:03 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to take admission in top colleges if my 12th marks are just 51%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepakpal.19 View Post
respected sir ,i am very upset for admission becouse i don't understand how to take admission in top colleges becoz my marks in 12th 51%.so plz guide me.
deepak
You have not mentioned your stream in which you have completed your
10+2. And also you have not mentioned your field of interest.
So its quite difficult for me to give you exact information about the admission
procedure for the graduation course.

So please mention the field in which you want to do graduation. Different
fields have different admission procedure.If you want to apply for the B.Tech
course then you have to apply for the engineering entrance examination.
So mention the area of your interest in which you want to do graduation.
2nd July 2011, 05:42 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
your percentage is not good atall.

how you admission in a top college in this percentage.

you do not mention in 12th what is your stream.

and what you do in future
if you write these things then i will tell about you plan............
2nd July 2011, 06:21 PM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: How to take admission in top colleges if my 12th marks are just 51%?

Sorry dear,

You have not a chance to get Admission in top colleges. You have a chance in good college.IF you are interest to join in Engineering You Write AIEEE exam Or to join in MBBS you write JIPMER/AIPMT entrance exam. Otherwise, your Interst to join B.Com/BBA/B.Sc in the Arts and Science college.
2nd July 2011, 06:24 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
deepak

Admission in the top college after getting 51% marks in 12th.

I think that your question is incomplete because you not mention in your question that in which course you want to get admission in the top college and also you not mention that from which stream you pass the 12th std. examination. So first complete your question then i will try to help you.

If you want to get admission in the engineering courses then for admission in the engineering course you need to appear in the entrance examination. You can appear in the many entrance exam like AIEEE, WBJEE, ORJEE...and in many other government entrance exam.

So, If you want to get admission in the top college then i suggest you to appear in the engineering entrance exam and do well. If you will get a good rank in the entrance exam then you will get a good college for the admission in the engineering course.

Regards
~Mukul~
2nd July 2011, 08:28 PM
amisha rath

hey friend ...don't worry....you have not mentioned your background of 12th class...if you are a student of PCM then have you given any engineering entrance exam and whats their result.you can continue in that stream

well you can change your stream of PCM if you are not interested in that, you have options to continue with commerce and to do BCom and simultaneosly prepare for CA/CS.
Secondly you can have option of persuing BBA and then MBA.
thirdly you can join BCA and then MCA.

However your marks are not bit satisfying ...if you can give a positive trial to once again give 12 board then it will be helpful to you in future planning in a new manner .try with great enthusiasm you will surely succeed.
2nd July 2011, 10:47 PM
naveen7777

Quote:
deepak
Don't worry because brother your chance still there by applying for graduation and there are many colleges which doesnot take their children onto 12th percentage but they host their own admission test but before that do reply your interest and about your stream and your planning clearly
3rd July 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

RESPACTED SIR
I AM INTERASTED TO JOIN BHMS COURSE, I AM REQUEST TO YOU PLEASE ANY COLLEGE AVAILABLE SEAT THAT YOU ARE CONTACT ME
9045933965,I AM PASSED 10TH AND 12TH Std IN SCIENCE SIDE ,
THANKYOU
YOUR'S FAITHFULLY
VAIBHAV KUMAR
[email protected]
6th July 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have just pass my ssc board exam this year scoring 90.36% i want to know that can i get admission in top colleges for commerce for general stream. what r d cutoff dis year. plz. do reply.
16th July 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

if i score 60% marks in commerce ,then which collage will be better for me?
9th November 2011, 12:30 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to take admission in top colleges if my 12th marks are just 51%?

Hi

Time once gone never returns and that is the case with you my friend. Anyways, there is no point getting upset now.
You have to focus on your future, rather than crying on your past.

I am providing you some options with which you can go ahead.

You can try for the engineering entrances which require more than 50% in your 10+2.

You can even change your field and interest towards the graduation like B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics.

Somehow you have to shape a good future and career from here. You cannot let it out you down.

Also you can take up arts fields like B.A, Economics, History, Mass communication, Fashion Designing, Journalism, etc

So whatever you do, do it your best

All the best

Regards
RJ
15th November 2011, 05:40 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

15th November 2011, 05:58 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

31st December 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

if score 8o in pcm in 12 did i got admisition in st stepen..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?