10th November 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Best universities in China and USA to study M.Tech in Polymer Science

Hello sir, I am M.Sc in Applied Chemistry holder with these subjects Polymer Science, Material Science and Engineering Mathematics. I want to pursue M.Tech in Polymer Science. Which is the best university of China and USA to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Polymer Science in India?
  2. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
  3. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  4. List of universities and entrance exams available to do PhD in Polymer Science -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of best universities in USA to study MS after degree in Automobile? Procedure to get study visa of USA?
  6. How can I do M.Tech in correspondence while working in Polymer company
  7. List of universities in Canada and USA for PG Diploma and PhD in Biomedical Science? Procedure of admission in such universities?
  8. List of some best universities in China where I can study MBBS course? Can I get job in India after doing MBBS from China?
  9. List of universities in USA offering MBA course with scholarship?
  10. List of universities to do MD in USA?
  11. List of distance universities in California, USA to study MS in Mathematics after B.Tech in Computer Science? Fee structure to study it?
  12. Which university is best among Waseda University, Tottori University and Tokyo University of Science, Japan to study degree course in Polymer Science? Whether the Japan government permits Indian to study in Japan? -- [New]
  13. List of universities offering MBBS in USA
  14. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  15. List of best universities to do MD in USA after completion of BHMS?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  17. Is B.Tech degree from private and deemed universities of India approved by universities of USA to study MS degree?
  18. List of universities which offers Optometry course in USA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?