20th December 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force after completing PUC with computer science?

i'm12th std student i'll completed puc computer science but me dreem join to indian airforce why can i succed

21st December 2011, 10:10 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join Air Force after completing PUC with computer science?

Hi,

To join in Indian Air force the best way is to appear in a exam conducted by UPSC, named as NDA(National Defense Academy).

To get in indian air force through NDA you must have physics, chemistry and maths as main subjects. Your age must be above 16 1/2 and below 19years.

So, to make your dream come true just wait till you finish your 12th std and apply, appear and clear NDA exam to join in Air force.
2nd June 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How to be a indian airforce pailot after 2nd puc?
7th March 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Im doin my 2pu commerce computer science how can I join commercial pilot after finishing my 2pu
30th March 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I am now studying BCA after completing 2nd PUC science, I have a big dream to join Indian air Force as pilot, please give suggestions what to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?