15th June 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Opening an closing ranks of AIEEE for admission into undergraduate programmes in IISC Bangalore?

what are the opening and closing ranks of aieee for admissions into undergraduate programmes in iisc bangalore.?

Related Questions:
  1. Opening and closing AIEEE rank?
  2. Can I get a seat in one of the top five government engineering colleges in UP?
  3. What are the opening and closing ranks of AIEEE?
  4. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks?
  5. Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission to WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges?
  6. In which colleges can I get after scoring 51000 rank? Which NITs can I get? Opening and closing ranks for different colleges? What all colleges can I get in and around AP?
  7. How much rank should I get in IIT JEE to get computer science branch?
  8. Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission in WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges of WB?
  9. Closing and opening ranks for Computer Science Engineering in different IITs?
  10. What are the opening and closing ranks for colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering through AIEEE?
  11. Can I get a B.Tech Government College after passing with 10,000 in OBC and 5000 in Girls category? Which colleges can I get?
  12. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 662 rank in PGECET(Mechanical Engineering)? From which website can I check the opening and closing ranks of different colleges?
  13. Opening and closing ranks for NIT uttarakhand
  14. What are the opening and closing ranks for EAMCET in Agriculture -- [New]
  15. Is there any separate entrance test for admission in M.E. in IISc? Can I get admission in IISc on the basis of GATE score?
  16. Can I get NIT Delhi after scoring 31000 AIR?
  17. Marks in AIEEE to get admission into NITs, what were previour year cutoffs for NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information about opening and closing ranks of NIT's offering Aeronautical Engineering?
17th March 2013, 07:08 PM
krrishh_002

Default Re: Opening an closing ranks of AIEEE for admission into undergraduate programmes in IISC Bangalore?

Hello,

Only IIT JEE aspirants can join IISc under-graduate programme.

AIEEE aspirants can't get into any of the IITs as well as IIsc.

You can try for Universities in your Locality or near by.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?