27th December 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Air Force after passing diploma in electronics?

hello, sir/madam

i m doing diploma in electronics engg 2nd year, after 10th class
i just wnt to know can i apply for air force now before completing my diploma??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  2. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Vacancies for diploma holders in Indian Air Force? I have passing 3 years diploma in ECE
  5. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  6. How can I apply for Indian Air Force after passing diploma engineering
  7. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electrical and electronics in recognized university at government CPC polytechnic Mysore?
  8. Can I join Indian Air Force as Pilot after B.Tech and have done diploma from LPU?
  9. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  10. Air force after completing diploma in Electrical and electronics engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th class
  12. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  13. Can I apply for Air Force after passing 3rd year Engineering in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  15. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  16. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  18. Can I apply for Indian Air Force if done B.Tech after Diploma?
23rd April 2012, 08:26 PM
a444

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Force after passing diploma in electronics?

Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE)
You can take the Combined Defence Services Examination (written test conducted by UPSC) to join the Flying branch of the Indian Air Force. Men can join the Air Force through this mode of entry and will be given a Permanent Commission.

For applying through any of the entry points mentioned above, you must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:

Marital Status
Single

Nationality
Indian

Educational Qualifications
Graduate (Three Year Course ) in any discipline from a recognised university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) / BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) .
Final Year students can also apply, provided thay do not have any backlogs.
No Percentage Bar for CDSE entry.

Advertisement Schedule:

April and September Every Year
National Cadet Corps Special Entry (Through CO NCC Unit / DG NCC)
As a Air Wing Senior division 'C' Certificate holder of the National Cadet Corps, you can apply to the Flying branch of the Indian Air Force. Men can join the Air Force through this mode of entry and will be given a Permanent Commission.
For applying through any of the entry points mentioned above, you must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:

Marital Status
Single

Nationality
Indian

Graduate (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognised university who have attained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.
Final Year students can also apply, provided thay do not have any backlogs and should have min 60 % marks in aggregate upto the previous year / semister.
NCC Air Wing Senior Division 'C' certificate.

Advertisement Schedule:

April and October Every Year

Flying (Pilot) Short Service Commission (For Men & Women) with Term of Engagement of 14 Years with no further extension
Both men and women are eligible to apply for Short Service Commission in the flying branch. Short Service Commission in Flying branch is for 14 years with no further extension.

Marital Status
Single

Nationality
Indian

This is applicable to both men and women.

Graduate (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognised university who have attained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.
Final Year students can also apply, provided thay do not have any backlog and should have min 60% marks in aggregate upto the previous year / semister.
Upper age limit for Candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxed upto 25 yeras*.
23rd April 2012, 08:30 PM
a444

Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE)
You can take the Combined Defence Services Examination (written test conducted by UPSC) to join the Flying branch of the Indian Air Force. Men can join the Air Force through this mode of entry and will be given a Permanent Commission.

Marital Status
Single

Nationality
Indian

Graduate (Three Year Course ) in any discipline from a recognised university (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) / BE / B Tech (Four Year Course) .
Final Year students can also apply, provided thay do not have any backlogs.
No Percentage Bar for CDSE entry.

Advertisement Schedule:

April and September Every Year
National Cadet Corps Special Entry (Through CO NCC Unit / DG NCC)
As a Air Wing Senior division 'C' Certificate holder of the National Cadet Corps, you can apply to the Flying branch of the Indian Air Force. Men can join the Air Force through this mode of entry and will be given a Permanent Commission.

Marital Status
Single

Nationality
Indian

Final Year students can also apply, provided thay do not have any backlogs and should have min 60 % marks in aggregate upto the previous year / semister.
NCC Air Wing Senior Division 'C' certificate.

Advertisement Schedule:

April and October Every Year

Flying (Pilot) Short Service Commission (For Men & Women) with Term of Engagement of 14 Years with no further extension
Both men and women are eligible to apply for Short Service Commission in the flying branch. Short Service Commission in Flying branch is for 14 years with no further extension.

Marital Status
Single

Nationality
Indian

This is applicable to both men and women.

Final Year students can also apply, provided thay do not have any backlog and should have min 60% marks in aggregate upto the previous year / semister.
Upper age limit for Candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxed upto 25 yeras*.
2nd May 2012, 04:33 PM

Thumbs down Re: Can I apply for Air Force after passing diploma in electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, sir/madam

i m doing diploma in electronics engg 2nd year, after 10th class
i just wnt to know can i apply for air force now before completing my diploma??
i am finished in my diploma.
i want now can i apply for air force
10th August 2012, 01:33 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

hi dear...

Yes you can apply for air force after completion of diploma with ECE.

you can give the CDS exam for joining air force.
->CDS (Combined defense Services)conducted by UPSC twice in year.

->age limit 19-25 years.

marks will be above 60%

After clear your CDS exam you can go another step this is ..
1.Medical test
2.interview test
3.SSB

->if you clear these all test then you will be selected for air force...
So all the best dear..
25th November 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

hi sir my nam is ramesh.pyla sir i had cmplted my diploma in ece branch and present i am studying engineering but i want to job in airforce sir wat i should sir.... plz sir... my mail adress is [email protected] plz answer sir
24th December 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
i m puja,
Can i apply to indian airforce after diploma .i hv completed my diploma in electronics & comm. branch.
so sir plz help me......my e-mail addrs. is [email protected]
22nd June 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
i m sahabuddin,
i want to become a pilot in indian air force
and i m doing diploma in electronics engg 2nd
year and now my age 19 . so
how can i do my dream true?and
plz suggest me !!!!!
so sir plz help me......my e-mail addrs. is
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?