20th June 2012, 12:24 PM

How to become an Astronaut? Which courses to choose and exams to be answered?

i want to become an astronaut . what courses , exam i clear to become an astronaut?

24th September 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Astronaut? Which courses to choose and exams to be answered?

what course should i take to be an astronaut?
29th December 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Astronaut? Which courses to choose and exams to be answered?

Which degree should i take after 12th to become an astroics
23rd July 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

i have taken an admission for aeronautical engineering (b.e)how shall i get admission in nasa and ISRO and what shall i do further
5th August 2013, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Its good that you have a very clear aim. After Completing you aeronautical engineering you have to do your masters.
Before you go for your masters, you have to decide weather you want to become an Astronomer and Astronaut and thn accordingly you have to decide the specialization
after completing you master you have to give some exams and if you qualify, thn you can easily get an entry into NASA or ISRO
Regards:
Sorabh Bali
25th November 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Which courses I should take after my 12 to become an astronaut of NASA
11th December 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to be astronaut in isro.what i do
pooja
15th May 2016, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

hii
sir i am atul i am asking you that how to i become an astronaut i am in class 9th and i am intrested that to become an astronaut i help my Indian people from any disaster ecxept earthquake .
so,i request you to please tell me how to be an astronaut my email is [email protected] and my mobile number is 9801288531 and 7808968782 please sir. you know that when i was 6 years old i envent a water cooler if you donot belive .so call me at my number and my whats app no. is 7808968782 sir please . i want to talk to you
5th March 2017, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Hello. Sir,
My name is Gabriel, am from Nigerian. Am 18years old, am in secondary school class 4th. Please sir, i need your help, i want to become an astronaut in future, this is my number 123 09027263128 or you can contact with Me in Facebook- Gabriel ekanem311, that is my user name. Am really need your help sir. Help me.
18th May 2017, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I am 12 years old girl. I like to become an astronaut in future. My families and my friends are supporting me to become an astronaut
But how I become an astronaut. Sir please help me. This is my dream
17th February 2020, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: How to become an Astronaut? Which courses to choose and exams to be answered?

Sir, I just wanted to ask one has to opt. Aerospace or aeronauticals in bachelors course and the to pursue further in masters what are the courses to be opted??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?