23rd November 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for regular MCA course having completed B.Sc from AU Distance Education with 60% of marks?

I am completed B.sc from A.U Distance Education with 60% marks.So I am eligible for MCA regular basis or not? if I am eligible What is the process?

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to take admission in regular M.Tech IT after doing BSc IT and MCA from distance education mode
  2. Should I leave my job and go for regular MCA course? Will MCA through distance be a good choice?
  3. Am I eligible for IBM and MCA course from VTU regular in Bangalore? I have completed BCA distance education
  4. MNC's don't accept distance education MCA students?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Tech regular course after completing MCA distance course?
  6. Am I eligible for admission in regular MBA course after passing BSc through distance education with 81.62%?
  7. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  8. How to do MCA through distance education? I have completed BSc(Comp)
  9. NET exam after MCA from distance education and M.Phil with 68% and 63% marks respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i do MCA in regular after doing BSc 2nd in distance education?
  11. Am i eligible for joining M.Tech program at regular level after my distance learning MCA course from Annamalai University?
  12. Best MCA colleges in Ludhiana? I have completed BSc IT under distance education programme
  13. Am I eligible for MCA entrance in IP university after completing BSc IT?
  14. What is the eligibility required for doing MCA/M.Tech courses?
  15. Am I eligible to sit for AIMCET after scoring 60% above in 10th, 12th?
  16. Distance degree holder can study regular M.Com at Delhi University?
  17. Whether B.Com distance education students are eligible for sudying MBA or not? -- [New]
  18. Should I do MCA regular or distance after completing BCA with 80%? What is the scope?
22nd December 2011, 02:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for regular MCA course having completed B.Sc from AU Distance Education with 60% of marks?

As a BSc from Anna University if you had maths as one of your subject then you can surely appear for the entrance test conducted by several state boards and universities. You can definitely pursue the MCA through regular classes if you have the required eligibility. For more information please log on to the official website of the institution from where you wish to pursue the course to get the detailed information for the admission.
29th May 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for regular MCA course having completed B.Sc from AU Distance Education with 60% of marks?

I am doing bca from devki devi jain college with 58.7%. Can i eligible doing bca from your college on regular basis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?