8th August 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Environmental Engineering in Maharashtra?

admission for environmental engineering in entrance exam in maharashtra

Related Questions:
  1. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  2. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  3. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  4. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  5. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  6. Do I fall under Maharashtra quota for admission in engineering in Maharashtra?
  7. Is there environmental engg in any IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  9. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science? -- [New]
  10. Can I do MSc Mathematics by distance education from Pune University?
  11. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  12. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  13. Admission in Maharashtra engineering college after scoring 58% in 12th?
  14. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  15. How to join teaching line in Environmental Studies? I have done diploma in Environmental Engineering
  16. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  17. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  18. How to join the safety course after completing B.Tech in Environmental Engineering? What is the scope for environmental engineers?
2nd September 2012, 01:55 AM
Ugochukwu

Default Re: How to take admission in Environmental Engineering in Maharashtra?

To get an admission for environmental engineering in the university of maharashtra...you to have to apply for BE in enviromental engineering for undergraduate study in maharashtra university of engineering and you are to write the AIIEE entrance exams.... but if you already have a certificate in engineering,enviroment or techology and you decided to go further in your education.... you can apply for M.E in environmental engineering for post graduate study in maharashtra university of engineering and you are to write the CET entrance exams.... To know more about maharashtra university of engineering entrance exams,Eligibility, cut-off points before Application ....visit http://www.nmuj.digitaluniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?