19th June 2011, 04:51 PM
shefali Bhatia

Colleges in Chandigarh offering B.A/BSc economics hons or BBA course?

I am shortly completing A Levels Final from London (which is equivalent to 10+2 in India). I intend to seek admission in BA/ BSc Economics Hons. or BBA course in Chandigarh. Please guide me which are the colleges in Chandigarh offering these courses. I expect a score of more than 90% in A Levels Final. Thanks.
I will appreciate a prompt reply from your kind end please.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  2. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course for Under graduates in Mumbai? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
  3. Should I do M.A in economics from Punjab University Chandigarh or MSc Hons in economics from GNDU, Amritsar Punjab
  4. Admission process for BBA or B.Com course in Chandigarh colleges? -- [New]
  5. How to do BA with subject English, Economics and Fine Arts? Colleges offering these subjects in B.A in Chandigarh?
  6. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Date of sale of forms for B.Com, Eco Hons, BBA, B.Stat?
  8. Can I get Economics Hons in B.A after scoring 304 marks? Colleges offering Economics Honors without Maths in 12th?
  9. How to prepare for economics hons course from Calcutta University?
  10. Admission in PU Chandigarh graduation course? I want to pursue BBA/BMS course
  11. In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 68%? What is the basic eligibility criteria?
  12. Which is better to do between B.Sc (Hons) and BBA if I want to do MBA later?
  13. Admission criteria for BBA course? List of top colleges of BBA in Chandigarh?
  14. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  15. Is BA(hons.) from Amity a good course for getting a job? Is BBA from IPU a good option after 84% marks in 12th without Maths?
  16. Will I be able to get admission in BBA in DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 65%?
  17. List of colleges for BBA and B.Com. in Chandigarh and date of availability of application
  18. Can I get admission in BBA or B.Com in Chandigarh government college after scoring 67% in commerce stream?
3rd June 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Chandigarh offering B.A/BSc economics hons or BBA course?

Hello sir, my name is Subhankar Pal. This year I complet H.S from West Belgal bord. Now my wish to study on economice & I want to join your college. I will appreciate a prompt reply from your kind end please.My email address is [email protected] & mobile no is 08013159446.
29th July 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Chandigarh offering B.A/BSc economics hons or BBA course?

Sir
I want the best colleges in DELHI and MUMBAI giving only BSc Economics
1st April 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

is there any college for economics honours without maths?
11th May 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I have completed my 12th recently in medical stream with good marks . Due to herpes in eyes I was not able to appear in neet ug which was a premedical entrance exam for which I prepared very hard for about 2 years .now the question is what to do now ?my parents and family friends suggest that I should not drop and look for bsc courses .i am quite interested in archaeology and anthropology but I think there is hardly any scope of this career in India .what should I do ?
28th March 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sat shri akal ji..
I want to know which is the best college for bsc economics in chandigarh
1st October 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Colleges available in punjab which provide degree of bsc maths combination with economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?