31st August 2015, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue B.Com from 2nd year in another college after one year completion?

31st August 2015, 11:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i pursue B.Com from 2nd year in another college after one year completion?

No, it is not possible to pursue B.Com 2nd year from another college after completion of your first year B.com course. You need to pursue three years B.Com course only from any recognised institution then, only your degree certificate will be valid else, it has not valuable. So, I suggest you to pursue three years B.Com course from only one college.
31st August 2015, 11:45 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i pursue B.Com from 2nd year in another college after one year completion?

Yes, you can transfer from one college to another college but in same University , you can not change in to another University.

For example if you are doing B.Com under Utkal University(Odisha) & you want to change in to Ravenshaw University it is not Possible, Yes you can change from one college to college , the college which are affiliated through Utkal university.
1st September 2015, 12:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry it is not possible for you to continue your B.Com 2nd year from another college. However, you can continue your course at the same college. Once, after completing Bachelor degree you can apply for a Master Degree in any other college as you wish.
5th September 2015, 02:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can transfer yourself from your current college to another college but under the same University, as you have currently completed your 1st year therefore you are very much eligible to get yourself transferred.

Therefore, you need to contact your institutional heads and get the necessary details there on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?