23rd June 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required to get admission in NIT Warangal for SC students?

minimum marks required to get a seat in nit warangal for sc students

24th July 2012, 02:20 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in NIT Warangal for SC students?

hello ,
Dear Friend ,

NIT warangal is the best NIT in India , and to get admission in it is a very big deal amongst students.

One thing i would like to tell you that the cut -off varies par year according to the level of competition and marks obtained by the students , so its not fixed but in general if you want to get admission in NIT Warangal , you must have obtained a rank less than 1500 in AIEEE if you are a student belonging to General Category.

best wishes!!!!
21st November 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in NIT Warangal for SC students?

hello sir,
how many marks do i need to score to get admission in warangal nit....im a female and bc candidate. i belong to same state
13th January 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to get admission in NIT Warangal for SC students?

Sir,what is the required mark In cl-12 for getting admission in NIT(Warangal)?,if i can get at least 10000 rank in JEE and iam in ST category.
27th March 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
what is the requried rank in gate to get m.tech admmission in nit warangal.. am a female and sc candidate, i belong to same state? if i can get at least2100 rank
27th March 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
what is the required rank in gate exam for getting admission in nit warangal, im a female and sc candidate i belong to same state?
if i can get 21288 rank in sc..
3rd June 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum marks and rank in eee for nit in sc girl?
22nd June 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

i got 229 marks in iit jee mains and 967 marks in 12th class and belongs to andhra pradesh and can i get an admission into nit warangal.
20th May 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i have got 126 in jeemains and ipe 95.6 can i except nit durgapur
18th June 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 85 in mains and 88% in ap board exams and i belong to sc can i get a seat in nit warangal
25th June 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir I got 200 marks in jee mains 2014 and 949/1000 in ap board in 2013. can I expect nit Warangal? if so which branch? I belong to general category from Andhra Pradesh.
11th July 2014, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I got 99 marks in jee mains and 971 in Ipe 12 board so can I expect seat in nit Warangal eee branch
30th August 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

my 12 percentile 73 how many marks required to get nit wrrangal with cse branch and i am from sc category?
27th April 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

My son scored 90 marks in JEE MAINS 2016 & 98.4% in Intermediate.He belongs to SC category, where he get the seat?
19th January 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

How many marksdo ineedto get seat innit Warangal for SC candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?