25th June 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

When will the CBSE CTET be conducted?

when will be the cbse ctet conducted after jan 29 2012?...please tell me the date

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Singthan? I have completed B.A with 47% in Political Science
  2. Difference between CBSE CTET and STET in haryana? Is it compulsory to qualify for STET for a teacher job in Haryana or CBSE CTET?
  3. Am I eligible for TET/TGT exam after completing MSc from computer science with 66%?
  4. How should I apply for B.Ed?
  5. What is the eligibility(minimum age) for giving PRT recruitment test for KVS and DSSSB? What is the syllabus for recruitment and date of next exam?
  6. After scoring 122 marks in PCM how to take admission in Engineering? Can I give MHT CET exam?
  7. Can a BSc computer science with B.Ed graduation attend TET exam?
  8. What is the age limit and educational qualification for CETET exam in December?
  9. Age limit to apply for government teaching job for Ladies? My age is 37 years and I have done B.Ed
  10. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school? -- [New]
  11. What are the career options in UP and central government after B.Ed? Qualifications, age limit and the exam pattern?
  12. Eligibility to appear in TET for a candidate who has secured 44% in B.A.(English)?
  13. When will the vacancy for CTET release? I have cleared both the papers of CTET
  14. List of government engineering colleges in Gujarat affiliated to GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I give TET exam after passing B.E with 70% from Gujarat University
  16. CTET exam is conducted one or twice a year? Is it fine to opt for JBT instead of B.Ed?
  17. Difference between CBSE CTET and SETE Haryana? Is it compulsory to qualify STET for Haryana Teacher's job?
  18. When the notification of CTET will be released? Procedure and examination date of CTET?
22nd February 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the CBSE CTET be conducted?

when is the CTET exam for 2013?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?