10th February 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Cut-off marks in all IIMs and other prestigious MBA colleges. Also are there any reserved seats for commerce students?

sir i wanted to know about cut off's in all iims including new iims,FMS,IIFT,IRMA,DELHI UNIVERSITY,&WANTED TI KNOW WHETHER THERE IS ANY RESERVATION FOR COMMERCE STUDENTS IN ANY PRESTIGIOUS INSTITUTES?

Related Questions:
16th February 2011, 10:44 AM
mithilesh.vnit85

Default Re: Cut-off marks in all IIMs and other prestigious MBA colleges. Also are there any reserved seats for commerce students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i wanted to know about cut off's in all iims including new iims,FMS,IIFT,IRMA,DELHI UNIVERSITY,&WANTED TI KNOW WHETHER THERE IS ANY RESERVATION FOR COMMERCE STUDENTS IN ANY PRESTIGIOUS INSTITUTES?
As Far As IIM's goes, CAT plays minor role in deciding your candidature. Mostly all IIM's look for your 10th, 12th and graduation Record while issuing calls for interview. Further, To get qualify for the initial stage you need to get at least 80%le in all sections and Overall 90 %le. Then based on criteria set by individual IIM's Calls are issued. But if yo have good academic record, then to get into IIM A,B,C, one need to score above 95%le in every section and Overall above 99%le. For other IIMs Overall %le should be above 98.
For other colleges, like SP Jain and MDI Balance score in all sections and good overall score is required. For AP Jain, you need to have strong profile and Cat Percentile above 85. While for MDI you need overall score above 98%le.
FMS and IIFT conducts there own exams and cut off's varies every year.
There is no reservation for commerce candidates.
Thanks and Regards,
16th February 2011, 02:05 PM
ROOPA SAMAL

Default Re: Cut-off marks in all IIMs and other prestigious MBA colleges. Also are there any reserved seats for commerce students?

Quote:
hi.
for getting admission in any in any of these university one should have an aggregate of 85% or more for commerce stream...
16th February 2011, 02:40 PM
gautam.gupta

hello
for iims
the cutoff were 96-99.99 for iims
though kochikode came up with new criterion of shortlisting candidate which some how or the other was the same as other iims only
as for experienced person 94+ was requires for iims call(+3yrs of workex)
for FMS the cutoff was somewhere near 450 though the actual cutoff list will be declared in may after the final selctions would have been over.
IIFT has 42 marks as overall cutoffs
as for delhi university the colleges now consider only CAT score for admission and that too above 90 is required for GD/PI calls
only SRCC has conducted its own test, result has not been out yet.

there is no reservation on the basis of fields, no special treatment to commerce,science,or any students on the basis of subjects.only class reservations are there.
28th March 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

cud u plz give me the min percentile that could get admitted to all the iims?
14th April 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

I have given my 10th exam in CBSE board and would like to know if at all I am eligible for applying in IIM as I ill not go for Maths in 11th and 12th. Also I would like to know the criteria for admission in any of the IIMs and the cut off with a work experience of 3 years.
pls reply......
Shivangi
31st May 2011, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

i have got 174 cut off. in which colleges i will get placed
26th June 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the lowest cat score in recent ten years?
8th July 2011, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

i wany to know about fee for iim and fms collage we have to paid.
8th August 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

please tell me what marks necessery for admission
5th September 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks for iim
10th September 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

what was the cut-off marks in CAT for SC/ST for getting admission in IIM in the last few years?
28th September 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what was the cut-off marks in CAT for SC/ST for getting admission in IIM in the last few years?
1st October 2011, 12:20 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Cut-off marks in all IIMs and other prestigious MBA colleges. Also are there any reserved seats for commerce students?

hello
for iims
the cutoff were 96-99.99 for iims
though kochikode came up with new criterion of shortlisting candidate which some how or the other was the same as other iims only
as for experienced person 94+ was requires for iims call(+3yrs of workex)
for FMS the cutoff was somewhere near 450 though the actual cutoff list will be declared in may after the final selctions would have been over.
IIFT has 42 marks as overall cutoffs
as for delhi university the colleges now consider only CAT score for admission and that too above 90 is required for GD/PI calls
only SRCC has conducted its own test, result has not been out yet.

there is no reservation on the basis of fields, no special treatment to commerce,science,or any students on the basis of subjects.only class reservations are there.

good luck
12th January 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

i ve 66% in 10th,55%in 12th and 69% in btech...what are my chances of getting into any of the iims or into sme bettr college if i score good in cat??
15th January 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i hav got 76.77% in cat 2011! cn sum1 plz tel me d best colg accordng 2 my percentile???
cn sum1 plz tel me d cat cutoffs 4 national institutes f technology??
plz reply sum 1
16th January 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

10th -70%.,12th-64%,btech-70% sc-candidate
cat2011 score 51%
what are chance for iim,iit
[email protected]
16th January 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

i got 76.23%ile in CAT 2011...i'm from SC category and i got calls from new iims.. is there any chance of converting them?
22nd January 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i belong to SC category secured 66.83 percentile in CAT 2011.My percentage in10th -86.66%, 2 Science-52.33% & B.Tech-65.30%.i am short listed for interview by IIM Kozhikode & 6 NEW IIM separately.so sir please tell me, is there any chance of getting admission in any of the IIM ?hope i will get the reply soon .Thank you sir.
22nd January 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i belong to SC category secured 66.83 percentile.My percentage in 10th-86.66%, 2 Science-52.33%,B.Tech-65.30%.I am short listed for Interview by IIM Kozhikode stage-I & 6 New IIMs separately.so sir please tell me is there any chance of getting a seat in any of the IIM ?hope i will get reply soon .Thank you sir.
22nd January 2012, 11:35 PM
manas_ceb

Sir,i belong to SC category secured 66.83 percentile in CAT-2011.My percentage in 10th-86.66%,+2 Science-52.33%,B.Tech-65.30%.I am short listed for Interview by IIM Kozhikode stage-I & 6 New IIMs separately.so sir please tell me is there any chance of getting a seat in any of the IIM ?hope i will get reply soon .Thank you sir.
24th January 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

SIR I DID 10th in 2007 and 12th in 2010 and got 74% in both exam.Am I eligible for IIM-A? WILL my gap in 12th matter?
3rd February 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my 10 ,12 and graduation score is 58 ,53 and 73percent ,can i get any IIM`s call after 95 percentile in CAT.
17th February 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

i got 48 percentile in cat in which college we placed
my email id is [email protected]
29th February 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR MY CAT SCORE IS 63.59 CAN U SUGEEST ME SOME TOP B SCHOOL
10th October 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the least mark should a person in general category secure in the CAT 2012 to a get a call from any IIM?
10th January 2013, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

SIR I SCORED 91 MARKS IN CAT 2012. WHAT WILL BE MY PERCENTILE AND WHICH COLLEGES CAN I GET?
13th May 2013, 06:15 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

for general category least marks is 98 percentile. But you should always try for more and more.
There are no seat reserved for commerce students but IIMs want to diversify its batch, so a commerce graduate has more chance to get in compare to engineers whose number are very large.

All the best
29th September 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
I have given my 10th exam in CBSE board and would like to know if at all I am eligible for applying in IIM as I ill not go for Maths in 11th and 12th. Also I would like to know the criteria for admission in any of the IIMs and the cut off with a work experience of 3 years.
pls reply......
Shivangi
please reply to this i too have the same query
27th November 2013, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you plz tell me which colleges have seats reserved for kashmiriri migrants for MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?