3rd June 2011, 10:52 AM
sunnyprakash62

What to do to get good salaried job? Which course to do?

I am studing in 11th and want to do job in IT Sector in future..So,What to do for a good salary job in it ,what course should i do?????

22nd October 2011, 04:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do to get good salaried job? Which course to do?

It is really great that you have decided in which sector you want to be after completing studies. You can get in to Engineering field after 12th. If you want better prospects in IT sector, you should try to get a B.Tech or B.E in computer science. You can increase your job opportunities if you pass from reputed institutes like IIT, NITs etc. You can get job in campus placements if you good academic record.
5th November 2011, 08:43 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What to do to get good salaried job? Which course to do?

Hi

First of all concentrate and focus on your 12 boards results. They make a huge difference in your future.

Next after you pass out, sit for engineering entrances like :

IIT
AIEEE
DCE
WB JEE
SRM JEE
COMET -K
UPTU
BITS - Pilani

etc

Get a computer science engineering stream or IT stream from any of the college you clear according to the all india rank you get.

And so after you complete your B Tech you can get placed on campus itself if you have good academic records.

Otherwise also add value to yourself, but doing short term courses from NIIT, like C, C++, Core Java, Advanced Java, .NET, PHP..Android..etc
7th November 2011, 08:58 AM
rudramishra

In todays date engineering and and management students are the highest paid students.
so if you want handsome salary you should do B.Tech or MBA and that too in the best colleges of the country. for example the best engineering colleges are the IITs n NIITs and for MBA the IIMs and XIMs
29th December 2011, 07:51 PM
shri ram sharma

Smile Re: What to do to get good salaried job? Which course to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyprakash62 View Post
I am studing in 11th and want to do job in IT Sector in future..So,What to do for a good salary job in it ,what course should i do?????
hi,

You can get in to Engineering field after 12th. If you want better prospects in IT sector, you should try to get a B.Tech or B.E in computer science. You can increase your job opportunities .if you pass from reputed institutes like IIT, NITs etc. You can get job in campus placements if you good academic record .

after you pass out there some entrance exams in engineering field . entrance exams like :

IIT
AIEEE
DCE
SRM JEE
etc

after 10+2 join short term courses from NIIT, like C, C++, Core Java, Advanced Java, .NET, PHP, Android, etc . that will help you a lot
good luck

http://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
25th January 2012, 10:23 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Hi,

irst of all concentrate and focus on your 12 boards results. They make a huge difference in your future.

Next after you pass out, sit for engineering entrances like :

IIT
AIEEE
DCE
WB JEE
SRM JEE
COMET -K
UPTU
BITS - Pilani

etc

Get a computer science engineering stream or IT stream from any of the college you clear according to the all india rank you get.

And so after you complete your B Tech you can get placed on campus itself if you have good academic records.

Otherwise also add value to yourself, but doing short term courses from NIIT, like C, C++, Core Java, Advanced Java, .NET, PHP..Android..etc
25th January 2012, 12:15 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

In todays date engineering and and management students are the highest paid students.
so if you want handsome salary you should do B.Tech or MBA and that too in the best colleges of the country. for example the best engineering colleges are the IITs n NIITs and for MBA the IIMs and XIMs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?