26th June 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for MBA in HR in Distance Learning in Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Business Management?

fee structure of Distance learning mba in hr in dr D y patil institute of bisness manegment

Related Questions:
  1. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  2. Fee structure for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure? -- [New]
  4. Colleges which offer Physiology subject in West Bengal?
  5. List of some good colleges in which I can get after scoring 89.98% in Dec MAT, 85.26 percentile in Feb MAT and 77.40 percentile in ATMA? Cutoff score/Percentile of ATMA feb?
  6. Which universities are best for MBA through distance learning?
  7. How to do MBA distance learning after doing company secretary course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course?
  9. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  10. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  11. List of universities offering M.Phil in Management through distance learning? What is the fee structure?
  12. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  13. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  14. Best Colleges with Less Fee for MBA Course in Distance Learning?
  15. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  16. Names of the universities offering MSc in Disaster Management? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  18. Admission for MBA in HR from Distance learning? Difference between MBA 3 years and 2 years?
2nd September 2012, 01:29 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Fee structure for MBA in HR in Distance Learning in Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Business Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
fee structure of Distance learning mba in hr in dr D y patil institute of bisness manegment

**~~ Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Business Management ~~**

MBA stands for Master of Business Administrative

Subjects for Each Semester for Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Business Management:

Semester-I

Principles & Practices of Management
Management Accounting
Managerial Economics
Business Communication

Semester-II

Human Resource Management
Marketing Management
Financial Management
Operations Management

Semester-III

Organisational Behaviour
Information Systems for Managers
Manpower Planning & Re-sourcing
Compenstaion Management
Research Methodology

Semester-IV

Business Ethics & Laws
Performance & potential Management
Labour Laws Part- I
Training & Development
Practical Training & Project Work

Semester-V

Strategic Management & Business Policy
Economic Environment of Business & Environmental Management
Labour Law Part -II
Talent Management & Employee retention

Semester-VI

Management of New & Small Enterprises
Organisational Design, Development & Change
Strategic HR
Cases in HR Management

Generally Fee structure for Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute of Business Management is about Rs. 40000 to Rs. 60000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?