29th June 2012, 10:54 AM
subodh guru

How much is the cost for Pilot Training? What is the age and minimum qualification?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I want to know how much cost for the pilot training and what is the age and minimum qualification.

Related Questions:
16th August 2012, 12:13 AM
MOUSE92

Default Re: How much is the cost for Pilot Training? What is the age and minimum qualification?

dear,

rto exam is held to hire candidates for clerical post

age limit 18 to 33 yrs

syllabus vary from state to state

you should be indian

you have engineering degree
16th August 2012, 01:52 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much is the cost for Pilot Training? What is the age and minimum qualification?

Its great that you want to become commercial pilot. However I should tell you that it is a lengthy and very expensive procedure. The commercial pilot field remains to be one of the most sought after despite the fact that airlines are going bankrupt in India. This has not dented the confidence of people who still view it as a great career option.

Eligibility:

You need to complete 12th standard with subjects like PCM and score at least 50 percent marks.

To obtain Commerical Pilot Licence your age should be between 18 to 30 years.

Phyiscal Requirements

Before you apply for any course, make sure that you are meeting the physical requirements.

Height:

You should be at least 5 feet tall.

Eyesight:

The requirement is 6/6 vision.

Step 1

Student’s Pilot Licence

First thing you need is Student’s Pilot Licence for which the requirement is 10 class. This licence can be obtained at the age of 16. You just need to appear in a test that would focus on mathematics.

Private Pilot Licence

You would need the Private Pilot Licence which is the second step. It is harder than the first one as you would require to pass not only written test but practical test as well. What this means is that you need to have 40 hours flying experience with an instructer and 20 hours of solo experience.

Commercial Pilot Licence

The final stage is Commercial Pilot Licence after which you can apply for job in any commerical airline. In this stage you would need 250 hours of flying experience.

It would be followed by tests on Air Regulations, Aviation Meteorology, Air Navigation etc followed by medical test conducted by DGCA.

The entire process to become commerical pilot will cost you around Rs 15 to 20 Lakh.
16th August 2012, 04:42 AM
manjira...

the process to become a Commercial Pilot is a prolonged and complex procedure which requires time as well as huge amount of money. It is still having a good career. The cost for Pilot Training is about 20 lakhs.

Minimum Criteria

1)the candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects like PCM with 50% of marks in aggregate;
2)age must be between 18-30 years for acquiring CPL;
3)some physical requirement are needed to fulfil
4)eye sight must be 6/6
5)height must be more than 5 ft.

The procedure to become a Commercial Pilot generally have 3 stages:

Stage I
Initially the candidate must have a Student Pilot License(SPL) from the government. The minimum eligibility criteria are:
1)the age of the candidate must be at least 16 years;
2)the candidate must have passed 10th examination.

Stage II
before getting permitted to start flying the candidate must need a Private Pilot License(PPL). the candidates have to pass the theoretical examination in subjects such as air regulation, air navigation, air craft engine and aviation meteorology.
the candidates must need total 60 hours of flying experience. 40 hours with instructor and 20 hours solo flying.

Stage III
A Commercial Pilot License(CPL) is needed in the final stage which can only be achieved only after getting PPL. In this stage the candidate will need further 190 hours of flying experience. a medical tests is also conducted.
19th February 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is amjad I am interested to become a pilot since from my childhood can I appear to become a pilot after completion of 10 th please u can help me please contact or give a missed call to 7411595244
15th April 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is simple letholatshipe and I'm intrested in becoming a pilot.I have a question if I do SA aircraft defence force can I also appy for a pilot career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?