23rd October 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to join Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Computer Engineering in final year?

I am doing diploma in computer engineering final year i would like to join b.e aeronautical engineering through lateral entry is there is any possibilities can i join aeronautical engineering through lateral entry

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join electronics and communication engineering through lateral entry being a candidate of diploma in computer application and business management in final year
  2. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  3. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  4. Can I join Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering through lateral entry after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  5. Any chance is there to join BE in Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral entry?
  6. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course in AMU for Diploma in Engineering final year candidate?
  8. Can I get admission in lateral entry programme in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Eligibility for diploma in Mass communication through lateral entry aftre 3 year course diploma in computer Engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to join Aeronautical engineering through lateral entry?
  12. Aeronautical Engineering after BSc -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  14. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  15. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  16. Is there any Aeronautical Engineering college in which I can get lateral entry on diploma engineering basis after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to join Aeronautical Engineering after final year diploma course?
  18. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
6th February 2012, 06:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to join Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Computer Engineering in final year?

It is definitely possible for you to join the desired stream of engineering after your diploma course. Once you successfully complete your diploma you will be able to apply for the lateral entry scheme. You will need to score well in the lateral entry exams. You will have to check with your preferred university if they provide this option or not. To make a good career in this field it is important that you apply to reputed institutes like IIT, NIT though they donot have a lateral entry option.
13th March 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to join Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Computer Engineering in final year?

Can i join aeronautical engineering after diploma in mecanical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?